• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

6x2 or 5x2

5x2 or 6x2 Lineups?

• 5x2

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • 6x2

Votes: 30 46.9%

• Total voters

Lavamaize

Bells
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Perfect Apple
New Leaf Token
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
I was just curious about what people like better for collectible lineups. I personally like 6x2 better because there seem to be a lot of sets of 3 collectibles and it works with the house lineup. I think 5 is not as compatible and the only advantage, in my opinion, is a collectible can be centered. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
i definitely prefer 6x2,, it just looks better to me aha

Def 6x2. It's an even amount of collectables, it's centered easily and it works with sets tbt already has like candies, characters and houses.

imo six only looks good if you have and are using the avatar width extension, otherwise it's too long and looks really awkward, along with making the sidebar look really cluttered.

i think i said this yesterday in the collectible discord but it only really makes sense if you have a rainbow of candies, all 12 birthstones, or a full house set.

(also 5x2 makes everyones' collectible search much cheaper)

Last edited:
I have been thinking a lot about it as per the reason you listed, but I think I may be able to make the five work just as well. In time there may be more collectibles that work well within fives!

I prefer 6x2, ik I've said this in like seven other places but I really will miss my full rainbow candy/birthstone lineup T__T

honestly i could get behind 5x2, there are times where i would like that option more but it breaks lineups like rainbows and the house set

also a lineup of mine which matches colours in 2s wont be possible anymore. its not the end of the world but its kind of a pain

Last edited:
I was just curious about what people like better for collectible lineups. I personally like 6x2 better because there seem to be a lot of sets of 3 collectibles and it works with the house lineup. I think 5 is not as compatible and the only advantage, in my opinion, is a collectible can be centered. What are your thoughts?

I prefer 6x2 for the same reasons you mentioned. I can definitely come up with some nice line-ups for 5x2 as well and I like that it works better with a fruit line-up, but it's been 6x2 ever since I joined so it's going to be an adjustment.

6x2. Most collectibles sets are designed for that basically so yeah this backwards going is pretty illogical :/

5x2 so I don’t have to buy two more Yoshi Eggs, but also because the icons can be a little bigger

Even though I'm a bit sad I have to change my lineup, I do like the look of 5x2 better. It's nice when you can center things.

i've always thought it should be 5x2. i mean, i don't really care either way i guess, but 6x2 just seems overkill

5x2.
Personally for me, 6x2 doesn't look as centered without the avatar width extension. But the different combinations with 6x2 is definitely something I'll miss!

Back