Giveaway 50x NMT Giveaway! - Ends 4/20

Ah this is so hard to chose cus Marshal and Rosie’s my favs. But I guess Rosie? I just knew I had to have her asap so that the journey would be fun. Marshal on the otherhand already started fights with other villagers (He called Pashmina mom once xD). As for least, I have not met every single AC villager but as of this moment it would have to be Boomer. He’s been on my island since almost the beginning and not once has he asked to move. He keeps baiting me with the thought bubbles only for him to gift me something. But thanks for the gifts Boomer lol

Hello! I'm quite fond of the community here, and I'd like to give back to it a bit! I'm giving away 50 NMT to one lucky person.
All you have to do is post your FAVORITE and LEAST FAVORITE villager! The winner will be chosen through random number generation.
Best of luck!

Giveaway will end April 20th at 8pm EST!
idk a lot of villagers because this is my first ac game sooo out of the ones I know my favorite is hans and least is Elmer lol

Favorite villager: Sherb
Least Favorite: Jaques currently because he wont leave! TT

Hello, thank you for this giveaway!

My fav will always be Tutu, but choosing just one I dont like is hard. I'll go with Peewee, since he crushed my bushes and hybrids before

Fav: Lucky by far! Named after my irl doggo
Least: none really... Maybe Patty among my villagers, but she's still nice!

Favorite villager is Stitches
Least favorite is Vladimir

This is really sweet of you to do!

My favorite villager is Beau.

My least favorite is a tie between Pietro and Huck. Pietro probably has the edge because of my New Leaf days.

Thank you!
Goldie is my favorite villager, we have the same birthday too!
I don't really have a least favorite but I'll just say Hippeux for the heck of it!

Favorite: Stitches, he was my OG dreamy I had in my first animal crossing c:
Least Favorite: Ava, she never moved out of my NL town..

Back