• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

:/

I’m playing it. I decided to finally buy it when things in my life got too complicated to play New Leaf with abandon. It’s fun and I love meeting all of the villagers. It’s perfect for me for right now but I really miss my towns.

I play it too every now and then! I've restarted it once, but to be honest it can get boring pretty quickly T-T

I bought it earlier this year and like it for what it is (I'm surprised more people don't appreciate it as an interior design sandbox). I thought it had good ideas and I was delighted to see some of them added to NL, but it definitely became repetitive when I was playing it the way I would a normal game. My favored mode to play it now is sporadically, one or two houses at a time, when I'm tired enough to feel drunk, and interpreting requests in off the wall ways and laughing the whole time.

Last edited:
I just bought it not long ago. They didn't announce AC Switch and I needed something to tide me over...

I only play to make my own free-style houses or design my New leaf rooms

Last edited:
Yeah, I bought it not too long ago, played a good bit at first, now I only get on every now and again to design one house, MAYBE two.

Occasionally, I play it and work on another house or two. There are still villagers I really want to do that aren't showing up like Lolly and Lyman.

Haven't touched mine in ages, but I'd like to play again. Just haven't found the time

Yep I still play it. Every time unlock new furniture I generally go back to my past houses and facilities to update them or make them larger. Most of the time I stick to a theme but for the villagers I like, I pretend my character is their room mate and I always make myself an extra room in the house :p HHD is a good way to plan my ACNL rooms too, so I always hop on the game to plan them out first.

I recently got it again since I found a cheap copy w/ Summer Isabelle amiibo so, yeah. Also if we are getting something something event here it might be useful C;

I haven’t played this since I last designed a house. (Which was in 2017 I think)
Now that I started playing last week, I’ve been designing houses better than I already had.
I can let you have one code of a house I made, and favorite me to see the rest.

This code is a school, but turned into an urban city.
0272-7764-441

P.S. I’m desperate for people to rate my designs.

I haven’t played this since I last designed a house. (Which was in 2017 I think)
Now that I started playing last week, I’ve been designing houses better than I already had.
I can let you have one code of a house I made, and favorite me to see the rest.

This code is a school, but turned into an urban city.
0272-7764-441

P.S. I’m desperate for people to rate my designs.

That looks way better than any of the houses/buildings I've done. The only really creative thing I remember doing to one of Isabelle's projects was I made a party in the upstairs room of the office.

The most recent one I made and uploaded was this.
0525-7764-355
The theme is creepy dollhouse (It's for Lucy) and while I did try my best, I feel like at the same time I was being mostly random. Also, it has 3 rooms.

Unfortunately, I keep having to re-upload my designs because they disappear every time I take a long break.
Edit: Also, if you bother to look at my other uploads, they vary in quality, though I avoided uploading the ones I thought were terrible.

Last edited:
Back