:/

I’m playing it. I decided to finally buy it when things in my life got too complicated to play New Leaf with abandon. It’s fun and I love meeting all of the villagers. It’s perfect for me for right now but I really miss my towns.

I play it too every now and then! I've restarted it once, but to be honest it can get boring pretty quickly T-T

I bought it earlier this year and like it for what it is (I'm surprised more people don't appreciate it as an interior design sandbox). I thought it had good ideas and I was delighted to see some of them added to NL, but it definitely became repetitive when I was playing it the way I would a normal game. My favored mode to play it now is sporadically, one or two houses at a time, when I'm tired enough to feel drunk, and interpreting requests in off the wall ways and laughing the whole time.

Last edited:
I just bought it not long ago. They didn't announce AC Switch and I needed something to tide me over...

I only play to make my own free-style houses or design my New leaf rooms

Last edited:
Yeah, I bought it not too long ago, played a good bit at first, now I only get on every now and again to design one house, MAYBE two.

Occasionally, I play it and work on another house or two. There are still villagers I really want to do that aren't showing up like Lolly and Lyman.

Haven't touched mine in ages, but I'd like to play again. Just haven't found the time

Yep I still play it. Every time unlock new furniture I generally go back to my past houses and facilities to update them or make them larger. Most of the time I stick to a theme but for the villagers I like, I pretend my character is their room mate and I always make myself an extra room in the house :p HHD is a good way to plan my ACNL rooms too, so I always hop on the game to plan them out first.

I recently got it again since I found a cheap copy w/ Summer Isabelle amiibo so, yeah. Also if we are getting something something event here it might be useful C;

I haven’t played this since I last designed a house. (Which was in 2017 I think)
Now that I started playing last week, I’ve been designing houses better than I already had.
I can let you have one code of a house I made, and favorite me to see the rest.

This code is a school, but turned into an urban city.
0272-7764-441

P.S. I’m desperate for people to rate my designs.

I haven’t played this since I last designed a house. (Which was in 2017 I think)
Now that I started playing last week, I’ve been designing houses better than I already had.
I can let you have one code of a house I made, and favorite me to see the rest.

This code is a school, but turned into an urban city.
0272-7764-441

P.S. I’m desperate for people to rate my designs.

That looks way better than any of the houses/buildings I've done. The only really creative thing I remember doing to one of Isabelle's projects was I made a party in the upstairs room of the office.

The most recent one I made and uploaded was this.
0525-7764-355
The theme is creepy dollhouse (It's for Lucy) and while I did try my best, I feel like at the same time I was being mostly random. Also, it has 3 rooms.

Unfortunately, I keep having to re-upload my designs because they disappear every time I take a long break.
Edit: Also, if you bother to look at my other uploads, they vary in quality, though I avoided uploading the ones I thought were terrible.

Last edited:
Back