• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

:/

I just got the game and I think people have been a bit too harsh on it tbh. I enjoy it as a casual game and I have my amiibos to play so it's always fun~! I just hope they update it to have welcome amiibo card support ;;

I just got the game and I think people have been a bit too harsh on it tbh. I enjoy it as a casual game and I have my amiibos to play so it's always fun~! I just hope they update it to have welcome amiibo card support ;;

i don't think people are harsh i just think most people probably bought the game at full price and it most definitely is not worth the full price for what the game is but i agree that its a very nice casual game that can be fun from time to time but it does get boring really quickly.

Last edited:
i like it! i think it's so good for helping me realize what customization options are out there, so i use it as research :)

No. As a matter of fact I regret ever buying the game.

I very rarely play it and look at the houses I decorated but that's about it...

I keep meaning to play this again. I really like how much freer the designing options are (I really wish we could rotate tiles in NL)! But I keep playing New Leaf forever. But I really do enjoy this game. I've been thinking about booting it up again soon and seeing what designs I can make.

I still play it! I also love how you can link it to new leaf and have the ability to move furniture like in happy home designer. It can get slightly repetitive though :/

I don’t really like it. It’s nice to decorate the houses but I just like New Leaf more.

i play it occasionally but have been playing a lot of games recently now as ive just had surgery and was house ridden for 5 days, im hoping to pick it up again more when i get more time

I?ll be bored every once in awhile and check the game out again, I haven?t really wanted to do much since I?ve done all the buildings and most villagers I met don?t have themes I like to do.

Oof, I always remember it but forget to actually play it. It's nice and relaxing but can grow boring if you play it for too long.

Back