[2 tbt raffle] ❄ YCHx2 Animated Snowglobe 🔮🎄 Congrats Yanrimasart!

Guess who is still drawn to your art 🥺🥺 let alone how lovely you are!
These are absolutely ADORABLE omg! I need one of me and stitches or judy!
Could I please have 120tbt worth of tickets? I’m not sure how many that is exactly so could you let me know? :) I’m actually HORRENDOUS at maths lol
Awwwwww, always good to see you! 120 tbt = 60 + 12 = 72 entries! I will add you to the list after receipt. ^___^

What an adorable snow globe! Thank you for hosting this raffle!

May I get 60TBT worth of tickets, please? I'll send that over now. Thank you!

Good luck to all who enter!

Even the "unfinished example" is so beautiful 😭

Put me down for 50 tbt worth please!
You are confirmed for 30 entries! TYSM -- I was trying hard to get the example ready and I still have so many issues with it, lol. Much appreciated, @deana !

Tbt received! 60 = 30 + 6 = 36 entries! ty @Valzed
Hi! I'm sorry to ask but are we allowed to buy more entries? I know this is going to probably sound silly but having an unusual amount of tickets (36) is making me feel a bit anxious. I've always had certain... issues... with numerical inconsistencies. I can normally move on past them but some instances are harder than others. When I bought the original amount I forgot to take the extra tickets into account. Would it be possible for me to purchase 26TBT more of tickets? That would be 13 + the 1 extra for buying 10 so 14 in total which added to the original 36 should then be a nice even 50 tickets total. Again I'm terribly sorry to bother you about this and I understand if we're not able to purchase more tickets. Thank you!

Hi! I'm sorry to ask but are we allowed to buy more entries? I know this is going to probably sound silly but having an unusual amount of tickets (36) is making me feel a bit anxious. I've always had certain... issues... with numerical inconsistencies. I can normally move on past them but some instances are harder than others. When I bought the original amount I forgot to take the extra tickets into account. Would it be possible for me to purchase 26TBT more of tickets? That would be 13 + the 1 extra for buying 10 so 14 in total which added to the original 36 should then be a nice even 50 tickets total. Again I'm terribly sorry to bother you about this and I understand if we're not able to purchase more tickets. Thank you!
26 tbt = 13 + 2 = 15 more entries, which would get you from 36 to 51.

Send 8 tbt to get 4 tickets, which would put you at an even 40!

Or 24 tbt = 12 + 2 = 14 more tickets to set you at 50.

Or I can send you all 60 tbt back and you can start from scratch 😉

Edit: I just sent back your 60 tbt to simplify everything.

Last edited:
26 tbt = 13 + 2 = 15 more entries, which would get you from 36 to 51.

Send 8 tbt to get 4 tickets, which would put you at an even 40!

Or 24 tbt = 12 + 2 = 14 more tickets to set you at 50.

Or I can send you all 60 tbt back and you can start from scratch 😉

Edit: I just sent back your 60 tbt to simplify everything.
Oh, good grief. 🤦‍♀️ As you can see numbers are not my friend. You've been so sweet & understanding. It means a lot to me. Thank you for refunding my original TBT. I'm going to resend enough TBT for 50 tickets. Thank you for the message with the refund. It's a huge help. Thank you for everything! (Sending new TBT amount now...)

Oh, good grief. 🤦‍♀️ As you can see numbers are not my friend. You've been so sweet & understanding. It means a lot to me. Thank you for refunding my original TBT. I'm going to resend enough TBT for 50 tickets. Thank you for the message with the refund. It's a huge help. Thank you for everything! (Sending new TBT amount now...)
Received and registered!
And I totally take the blame for complicating things as a result of my own love of math and psychological marketing. 😬🙃

Received and registered!
And I totally take the blame for complicating things as a result of my own love of math and psychological marketing. 😬🙃
Yay! Thank you for being so patient with me.

It's absolutely, totally 1000% not your fault. I've had problems with numbers my whole life (and I'm old - like middle age old). I think that's why unusual totals make me anxious sometimes. You've been nothing but understanding & kind. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Back