• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[2 tbt raffle] ❄ YCHx2 Animated Snowglobe 🔮🎄 Congrats Yanrimasart!

Guess who is still drawn to your art 🥺🥺 let alone how lovely you are!
These are absolutely ADORABLE omg! I need one of me and stitches or judy!
Could I please have 120tbt worth of tickets? I’m not sure how many that is exactly so could you let me know? :) I’m actually HORRENDOUS at maths lol
Awwwwww, always good to see you! 120 tbt = 60 + 12 = 72 entries! I will add you to the list after receipt. ^___^

What an adorable snow globe! Thank you for hosting this raffle!

May I get 60TBT worth of tickets, please? I'll send that over now. Thank you!

Good luck to all who enter!

Even the "unfinished example" is so beautiful 😭

Put me down for 50 tbt worth please!
You are confirmed for 30 entries! TYSM -- I was trying hard to get the example ready and I still have so many issues with it, lol. Much appreciated, @deana !

Tbt received! 60 = 30 + 6 = 36 entries! ty @Valzed
Hi! I'm sorry to ask but are we allowed to buy more entries? I know this is going to probably sound silly but having an unusual amount of tickets (36) is making me feel a bit anxious. I've always had certain... issues... with numerical inconsistencies. I can normally move on past them but some instances are harder than others. When I bought the original amount I forgot to take the extra tickets into account. Would it be possible for me to purchase 26TBT more of tickets? That would be 13 + the 1 extra for buying 10 so 14 in total which added to the original 36 should then be a nice even 50 tickets total. Again I'm terribly sorry to bother you about this and I understand if we're not able to purchase more tickets. Thank you!

Hi! I'm sorry to ask but are we allowed to buy more entries? I know this is going to probably sound silly but having an unusual amount of tickets (36) is making me feel a bit anxious. I've always had certain... issues... with numerical inconsistencies. I can normally move on past them but some instances are harder than others. When I bought the original amount I forgot to take the extra tickets into account. Would it be possible for me to purchase 26TBT more of tickets? That would be 13 + the 1 extra for buying 10 so 14 in total which added to the original 36 should then be a nice even 50 tickets total. Again I'm terribly sorry to bother you about this and I understand if we're not able to purchase more tickets. Thank you!
26 tbt = 13 + 2 = 15 more entries, which would get you from 36 to 51.

Send 8 tbt to get 4 tickets, which would put you at an even 40!

Or 24 tbt = 12 + 2 = 14 more tickets to set you at 50.

Or I can send you all 60 tbt back and you can start from scratch 😉

Edit: I just sent back your 60 tbt to simplify everything.

Last edited:
26 tbt = 13 + 2 = 15 more entries, which would get you from 36 to 51.

Send 8 tbt to get 4 tickets, which would put you at an even 40!

Or 24 tbt = 12 + 2 = 14 more tickets to set you at 50.

Or I can send you all 60 tbt back and you can start from scratch 😉

Edit: I just sent back your 60 tbt to simplify everything.
Oh, good grief. 🤦‍♀️ As you can see numbers are not my friend. You've been so sweet & understanding. It means a lot to me. Thank you for refunding my original TBT. I'm going to resend enough TBT for 50 tickets. Thank you for the message with the refund. It's a huge help. Thank you for everything! (Sending new TBT amount now...)

Oh, good grief. 🤦‍♀️ As you can see numbers are not my friend. You've been so sweet & understanding. It means a lot to me. Thank you for refunding my original TBT. I'm going to resend enough TBT for 50 tickets. Thank you for the message with the refund. It's a huge help. Thank you for everything! (Sending new TBT amount now...)
Received and registered!
And I totally take the blame for complicating things as a result of my own love of math and psychological marketing. 😬🙃

Received and registered!
And I totally take the blame for complicating things as a result of my own love of math and psychological marketing. 😬🙃
Yay! Thank you for being so patient with me.

It's absolutely, totally 1000% not your fault. I've had problems with numbers my whole life (and I'm old - like middle age old). I think that's why unusual totals make me anxious sometimes. You've been nothing but understanding & kind. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

Back