[2 tbt raffle] ❄ YCHx2 Animated Snowglobe 🔮🎄 Congrats Yanrimasart!

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Black Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
WINNER: @Yanrimasart;
final piece
here
snowglobe-compressed-gif.416308

For everyone else, your discount has been recorded and you are welcome to join the ping list in my shop. 😉

Animate-ACNH-GLOBE.gif

What: Win an ANIMATED snowglobe containing 2 of your characters!
They can be original characters, your island reps, an ACNH NPC, your mom, your cat, anybody you want --
just know that I will draw them in Animal Crossing style (or something close to it).

~DISCLAIMER~: The image above is the starting example and is unfinished (I used myself and Ketchup as quick models).
Gonna make the lights glow, add shadows, bold the snow flurries, fancy up the town in the background, etc. ;)

Cost of Entry:
  • 2 TBT per ticket, however many tickets you want to buy.
  • BUT for every 10 TBT you send, I'll throw in a bonus ticket!
    • example: sending 22 TBT would net you 11+2 = 13 raffle entries! 🙀 40 tbt = 20 + 4 = 24 entries!
  • For those who do not win, you will receive an equivalent tbt discount from my art shop. Just know that the queue is super long so sorry...
  • You must send the TBT up front to be entered into the raffle! Just like any other raffle...
  • If you do not see your name in the table below, you are not entered (either because I haven't received tbt or I totally missed the notification).
Date of drawing: On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 7 PM Central (GMT-5) time, I will draw the winning ticket using a RNG raffler.
I moved the date from Nov 30 to Nov 28 so I will have a couple days to turn around the piece and so you can get max usage starting Dec 1.
GOOD LUCK!

LMK if you have any questions! I look forward to making art for you. ^_^ 🌠

Raffle ticket tracker
NameTickets
leohyrule36
your local goomy60
b100ming44
Mimi Cheems120
SpaceTokki7754
kiwikenobi300
michealsmells60
inazuma60
EtchaSketch60
~ Shannice ~90
Valzed50
Croconaw60
deana30
Sophie2350
OtakuTrash48
A r i a n e60
Yanrimasart120
amye.miller12
Darkesque_30

Last edited:
Oh! This is so cute!!! ;w;

Can I get 30 entries, for 60 TBT? ;w;
60 TBT is worth 30 + 6 bonus tickets = 36 entries. I will list you and confirm once the tbt is received. TY!
Post automatically merged:

Could I get 30 tickets please?
60 tbt = 30 + 6 bonus tickets = 36 entries for you! TBT received, tyvm! @leohyrule

60 TBT is worth 30 + 6 bonus tickets = 36 entries. I will list you and confirm once the tbt is received. TY!

60 tbt = 30 + 6 bonus tickets = 36 entries for you! TBT received, tyvm! @leohyrule
Would I be able to get 200 TBT worth, instead? Just sent <3

send 40 tbt, too lazy to figure out how many tickets that is lol. just happy to support your art and possibly win some :’o

I'd like 300 tickets for 500TBT, please! (250 tickets, plus 1 for every 10TBT, which is another 50). If I don't win with all those tickets, then I'll have fully pre-paid for the art I'm planning on ordering from you with my next TBT slot, barring any extra expenses if I wind up requesting something more complicated. So it's all good. ^o^;>

send 40 tbt, too lazy to figure out how many tickets that is lol. just happy to support your art and possibly win some :’o
Tbt received! 40 tbt = 20 + 4 = 24 tickets!

I'd like 300 tickets for 500TBT, please! (250 tickets, plus 1 for every 10TBT, which is another 50). If I don't win with all those tickets, then I'll have fully pre-paid for the art I'm planning on ordering from you with my next TBT slot, barring any extra expenses if I wind up requesting something more complicated. So it's all good. ^o^;>
Indeed! 300 tickets confirmed. Tysm!

aw yeah. count me in. 100 tbt worth of tickets? thank you! idk if im gonna win after all im just throwing my entire life savings xD thank you so much! i would really love if you made me with chief 💕

Guess who is still drawn to your art 🥺🥺 let alone how lovely you are!
These are absolutely ADORABLE omg! I need one of me and stitches or judy!
Could I please have 120tbt worth of tickets? I’m not sure how many that is exactly so could you let me know? :) I’m actually HORRENDOUS at maths lol

Back