• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 1ST PRIZE = I'll buy all of your dreamies!!! +10 get 1 dreamie ANNOUNCING WINNERS!!!!

Mayor: Lavender
Town: Windella
Dreamie: Tia
Why you want them?: People may roll their eyes, but puns are one of my favorite things. So an elephant, shaped like a teapot with the name Tia is my cup of tea (yes I did). And she's just so darling! I know she'll brighten up my modest little town!

Eeep! Congrats on completing your dreamie list! This is so nice of you ;A;

Mayor: Nicole
Town: Aspen
Dreamie: Fauna!!
Why you want them?: Fauna's been my favorite villager in NL since I met her in a friends town. I frequent his dream town just to have the same repetitive conversations with her. :blush:

This is so nice of you!! People bid ridiculously high numbers for Fauna that I can't possibly match

Mayor: Jia
Town: SM Town
Dreamie: Bunnie
I would love to get Bunnie for my daughter. I have all of my dreamies, after I re-cycle Fang back in, and Bunnie is here most favorite villager. She is very shy and will not post on any forums so I try to find her dreamies for her. I guess it is just what moms do.^.^

As always, thank you for being so generous!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Lavender
Town: Windella
Dreamie: Tia
Why you want them?: People may roll their eyes, but puns are one of my favorite things. So an elephant, shaped like a teapot with the name Tia is my cup of tea (yes I did). And she's just so darling! I know she'll brighten up my modest little town!

Eeep! Congrats on completing your dreamie list! This is so nice of you ;A;

Wow, wish I had know earlier since Tia just moved out of my daughter's town yesterday. If she shows up in my town I will let you know as I have to keep cycling villagers out to get my beloved Fang back.

Last edited:
Mayor:Yundai
Town:NewLeaf
Dreamie:Lolly
Why you want them?: Ever since i saw fanarts of Lolly i couldn't resist her cuteness and knew i had to have her. I am also almost finished finding all my dreamies <3 thanks to kind people like you who help others find their dreamies. And last i just want to congradulate you on finally completing your dreamies :)!

Mayor: Tudd
Town: Yaonis
Dreamie: Mitzi
Why you want them?: A lot of nostalgia.. Mitzi has been with me in all the games since the GC version. I'd love to have her ^.^ thank youuu!

Mayor: Kelsey
Town: Ibanez
Dreamie: Hans
Why you want them?: My Town came with Pheobe, who is a phoenix, and I recently got Drago, who is a dragon. So I think I want to have a theme of mythical creatures in my town! and I like Hans because he's a Yeti. He's not a super beautiful mythical creature, like Julian, but is still pretty cool in his own right.

Mayor:Jasa
Town:Freeland
Dreamie:Rowan
Why you want them?:He is my last dreamie villager that I need!I really want him and it would mean the whole world to me!Thank you!

Mayor: Owtch
Town: Gate (breath of fire 2)
Dreamie:Snoots - Ankha or Olivia, Lazy - Punchy, Cranky - Tom, and that Uchi - Katt
Why you want them?: Been working fairly hard on a mostly cat town and these guys are whats left for me got lucky with getting Lolly and Felicity right off the bat and got Rosie fairly early on.

Last edited:
Mayor: Grace
Town: Mariposa
Dreamie: Rosie
Why do you want them?: Because my perfect town looks really cute and colourful and all of my villagers are really awesome, but Rosie is the one thing that is missing. If she moves into Mariposa then everyone will enjoy themselves just that little bit more :)

Also this is a super nice thing to do! :D

Mayor: Momo
Town: Elicidal
Dreamie: Beau
Why you want them?: I first saw Beau and a humanized picture of him on Tumblr when I was stalking as many AC:NL posts as I could (as it was prior to me getting the game). I immediately fell in love with him and have been hoping for him to come grace my town with his presence. He's just so cute and seems like just the right villager for my town right now. Plus, I think Beau will go very well with Chevre. I think the two of them compliment each other nicely :)

This is an awesome thing you're doing! The generosity on this forum shows itself every day ^^

Last edited:
Mayor: Alexandra
Town: Viridian
Dreamie: Rowan

Why do I want Rowan, I want Rowan because my best friend loves tigers, has always loved them and the jock nature fits. So Rowan reminds me of them, and who doesn't want their best friend in their game hehe

Mayor: Mike
Town: Symphony
Dreamie: Lucky
Why you want them?: My friend had Luck in his town and I've adored him since I met him. But I've never had the luck to get him in my town or campsite =\

Last edited:
Mayor: Chibi
Town: Skyfalls
Dreamie: Willow (but I hope to get Alice and Blanche someday...)
Why you want them?: Willow looks so cute and sweet. She will fit in wonderfully in my town. :3 I'm going for an all female town.

Last edited:
Mayor: April
Town: Luna
Dreamie: Phoebe
Why you want them?: Phoebe is so freaking cool. I want an Uchi villager so bad, because I don't have one right now! She's one of the two Uchi villagers I really like (the other is Renee) but she's way harder to get so I am entering for her. She's a phoenix, which is pretty awesome, and reminds me of Harry Potter.

Last edited:
Mayor: Neriifur
Town: Foxlake
Dreamie: Rosie
Why you want her?:

Because I desperately need myself a peppy, and she is absolutely the cutest peppy in existence >< Ahh I can't get enough of her!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to withdraw my entry. I've already got Marshal now and he is as sweet as a cupcake. Thank you anyway and good luck everybody!

Mayor: Oswald
Town: Oz
Dreamie: Merengue
Why you want them?: I'd love to have her in my town because she is one of the more uniquely designed villagers. I hope to one day have my town filled with uniquely themed villagers :) And she is the first step in getting there...I hope :D

Last edited:
Mayor: Austin
Town: ?ragaria
Dreamie: Biskit
Why you want them?: Biskit was the character I bonded most with as a kid when I played City Folk. No, he's not popular but he will always have a special place in my heart.

Back