151 Pokemon Challenge- JIGGLYPUFF DONE

Correct, Ill probably end up getting faster though. Es good practice anyway

I can paint mawile for the lols if ya want.

I'll probably end up going through each region :p

You shoud do it. Mawile is my 3rd favorite

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I think if you want to do all the regions for practice, go for it!

the colorful backgrounds and the frames are a great idea!!
Can't wait for Lapras c:

Charmander looks awesome!!!
How much time do you usually need for one? ; O ;

Idk like 4-5 hour? Including drawing it and outlining it. I have to let itdry before I outline it or the ink runs

Idk like 4-5 hour? Including drawing it and outlining it. I have to let itdry before I outline it or the ink runs

I see ; o ;
Really, you've got talent :) I find traditonal art so much more difficult... //bows down
I'm pretty sure you'd even be able to sell those on conventions or so, as a printed poster!

Bulbasaur looks so cute holding that Oran Berry (Just curious, do you think you'll do the Megas at some point down the road? )

I'm joining, okay?

151-001.jpg

More coming soon... It takes a long time to make.

Bulbasaur looks so cute holding that Oran Berry (Just curious, do you think you'll do the Megas at some point down the road? )

I wasthinking of doing all the 151 original, then doing the gen 1 megas and then moving on to gen 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those are great. I love drawing but I very seldom do color I do inking. I'd love to see Mewtwo and Lucario from you.

Thanks so much. Mewtwo will be the last one xD O wait, no second to last cause mew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm joining, okay?

More coming soon... It takes a long time to make.

That is bloody adorable omi ;u;

Ok so I've joined the challenge but I'm not going in order, I'm using a randomizer instead. I was so thrilled with the first pokemon I got. ugh
Rest in pepes for having no eraser
hWlueum.jpg
I really hate this pokemon
Let's just say the quality of my contributions to this challenge will vary greatly. I didn't want to spend ages drawing this thing >_>
They won't always be like this I promise ;A;

Btw I'll be posting a couple of pictures a day so I can catch up to Luffy, then it'll just be one a day!

Back