• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm putting my preorder together in one post rather than multiple posts throughout your other threads. Whenever you can get the items ready please and thank you.:)

Cloud flooring x2
Holiday candle diy
Mermaid tiara
Bug trophy (gold, silver)
Fish trophy (bronze, silver, gold)
Iron nuggets x 5 stacks
Star fragments x 9 stacks

Hello! I'm putting my preorder together in one post rather than multiple posts throughout your other threads. Whenever you can get the items ready please and thank you.:)

Cloud flooring x2
Holiday candle diy
Mermaid tiara
Bug trophy (gold, silver)
Fish trophy (bronze, silver, gold)
Iron nuggets x 5 stacks
Star fragments x 9 stacks
Hello! Sounds great, I'll send a PM now :)

Hi again! I'd like to buy these, if they're available :)

* real motherly statue
* real nice painting
* 1 stack of Capricorn star fragments

That's 6 TBT, I believe.

Hi again! I'd like to buy these, if they're available :)

* real motherly statue
* real nice painting
* 1 stack of Capricorn star fragments

That's 6 TBT, I believe.
Hello again! All available :) I'll send a PM now!
Post automatically merged:

Hey!
Do you have Red Pirate bandana and Blue Sea Captains coat?
Hello! I do have the red pirate bandana on me, but would need until tomorrow for the blue sea captain's coat :)

Didn't bump anything today after having a record 36 conversations/trades going on at once, but taking orders for tomorrow!

hi again i'd like to order a real rock head and great statue. thank you as always

hi! i'd like to place an order please :)
i'm looking for:

- art (all real)
wild painting left
wild painting right
robust statue
gallant statue
tremendous statue
great statue

i can see you have many orders and i just want to say i'm in no rush, take your time.
thanks in advance ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back