Flimsy Watering Can
White Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (179) +
Hello! 🌟
I have 50 meow coupons I wanna give away, so here goes :)

Edit: only 5 left!

Edit2: done, thanks everyone ! Hope you enjoy your little collectibles 🥰

The rules:
  • to enter you have to give an explanation why you want a certain item.
  • you can choose anything from the shop
  • only one item per person
  • first person chooses first, leftover coupons go to the next person etc.
If you're interested comment below! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the chance. ^-^ I would love to get a toy hammer if that's possible? I don't know the limit so if I need to ask for something that's worth less then just let me know. I ended up having to skip some initiatives and the Picture Perfect event due to lack of time, so I wasn't able to get one for myself unfortunately. I really like the collectible and think it would be fun to display in a lineup.

this is so sweet! I’ve been thinking how it would be nice to have a cyan heart balloon to represent my little Nicholas 🩵 he’s my heart and soul!

Thank you for the chance. ^-^ I would love to get a toy hammer if that's possible? I don't know the limit so if I need to ask for something that's worth less then just let me know. I ended up having to skip some initiatives and the Picture Perfect event due to lack of time, so I wasn't able to get one for myself unfortunately. I really like the collectible and think it would be fun to display in a lineup.
Done! Would you like a message with it?
Post automatically merged:

this is so sweet! I’ve been thinking how it would be nice to have a cyan heart balloon to represent my little Nicholas 🩵 he’s my heart and soul!
Sorry there is only 20 coupons left now, so a heart balloon is not possible anymore :(. If you want something else let me know!

Sorry there is only 20 coupons left now, so a heart balloon is not possible anymore :(. If you want something else let me know!
Maybe this?: "It's bonking time!"

Thank you so much! : )

this is very kind of you! I’d like a lychee if you have any leftover coupons. I love the fruits, and lychee is the last fruit I need to complete a full fruit lineup. I haven’t had anyone bite in my thread in the past few days. regardless, thank you for the opportunity 🫶🏻

A light blue balloon would be great too! Thank you so much! Could you put: For Nicholas

Hi, I'd like to get a red balloon if you still have some coupons left! It's for a friend of mine, they're currently looking for one.

Edit: Ninja'd! I could let the coupons go to some other users, no problem with me.

Back