• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

:D
xADrq4V.jpg

Last edited:
The results are in! I wanna thank everyone who have sent their lovely entry and gave the art contest a try! Also honorable mention to Kain and Buddy because your entry have earn points during the judging, you guys will earn 2 mushroom.
The results

3rd place goes to

Gracelia! earning 15 mushrooms
2hyfc68.jpg

2nd place goes to Chibi.Hoshi earning 20 mushrooms
2yozyhh.jpg

First place goes too....
jfdoa1.gif

Windfall
winning the $10 Eshop Card and 30 mushrooms!
dtd2b.jpg

Wow, congrats you guys! Your art is absolutely amazing! TEACH ME YOUR WAAAYS!

Awwww ... Just beautiful art, Gracelia, Chibi.hoshi, and windfall !!! ❤️❤️❤️
Just the kind of art I would love to be able to do! Congrats to all!

congrats to Windfall, ChibiHoshi, and Gracelia! lovely artwork!

(I had same idea as Gracelia to draw all 16 Line hosts, but i wound up short of time... and somewhat short of... talent...)

Will the amiibo results be soon? It's kind of my last hope for one of the prizes, and it's already 11pm here, think I may pass out and miss out on everything > .< lol

Will the amiibo results be soon? It's kind of my last hope for one of the prizes, and it's already 11pm here, think I may pass out and miss out on everything > .< lol

Same here! I really want the small canvas bag already! I hope they will understand if it is a bit late..

Last edited:
Super congrats to Chibi & windfall, really great pieces! I'm curious of how all the other entries look too (just love viewing art) :p
Thank you too all n__n/
Wondering the same as Kain... /dyingoffatigue/

I'm still waiting on Amiibo results and voting for the Hunt #4 favorites! I have points added up for the art contest already and we'll extend the mushroom garden exchanges for another day! I'll pm everyone later that has points to remind them to exchange for something. Sorry for the delay guys I forgot that it was Black Friday (I don't do any shopping because I'm broke lol but most people are busy today)

I'm still waiting on Amiibo results and voting for the Hunt #4 favorites! I have points added up for the art contest already and we'll extend the mushroom garden exchanges for another day! I'll pm everyone later that has points to remind them to exchange for something. Sorry for the delay guys I forgot that it was Black Friday (I don't do any shopping because I'm broke lol but most people are busy today)

Oh, good! Thank you! Is it the same for raffles as well?

Oh, good! Thank you! Is it the same for raffles as well?
Yes~ Everything regarding mushroom point exchange will be extended for another day (or two if need be). I need to go check to see if I can fill up my tire with air (since I had a flat tire yesterday and need to replace it) but after that I will update the Mushroom Garden post on the first page with quantities, and points that everyone has

What!!! My entry was rushed! I'm shocked! Thank you!

Congrats to Windfall and Graceila, both beautiful and amazing pieces!

Yes~ Everything regarding mushroom point exchange will be extended for another day (or two if need be). I need to go check to see if I can fill up my tire with air (since I had a flat tire yesterday and need to replace it) but after that I will update the Mushroom Garden post on the first page with quantities, and points that everyone has

Oh, okay! And sorry about your tire.. at least it didn't deflate at a hotel right before you were going to a really awesome mall. -Cough- Me.. -COUGH-

Last edited:
Back