Giveaway [Line] One Year Celebration [Read Post #189]

Hey y'all!
Sorry again for being fashionably late with this stuff.
I got caught up with Thanksgiving and family and work and all that good stuff, but it's finally time to announce the last amiibo in this Zoomed In event!!

WHO IS IT GONNA BE???

Samus!!!!!
HRwA2uK.jpg

The most common guess was Fox, with 6 guesses!

That's right, out of all the 19 entries I received, no one guessed Samus!
I got a lot of closes ones like Bowser/BJ/Fox, but no Samus. I guess that's on me for making this whole she-bang too hard with all of these haha my bad guys. But at least you all get some participation mushrooms!

But without further ado, we jav a winner when it comes to the Pink Yarn Yoshi and that winner is Araie, with 2 correct amiibo guesses!! Congratulations!!! I will contact you sometime this weekend for shipping information so you can receive your fabulous prize!

Now if you have been peeping the OP, you'll see that that there is a "secret category" for this event to earn more mushrooms. For this "secret category, in each of the amiibo challenges, I will be selecting one guess that made me laugh or just facepalm really hard and you'll be getting extra mushrooms for that haha.

Amiibo #1(Metaknight): Sap88 for guessing Lucario
Amiibo #2(Pit): mogyay for guessing Olimar
Amiibo #3(Captain Falcon): ZigZag991 for guesing Sonic
Amiibo #4(Samus): windfall for guessing Lucina

Thanks a lot for participating guys and gals!
This was a real blast! Hope you all jav a good day!
tB51hz2.jpg

Last edited:
so i might as well make terrible guesses next time and go for the secret bonus shrooms! o_O

heh- srsly, thank you to all the Line crew for putting together a fun celebration giveaway, with so many different competitions, and great prizes! I had a lot of fun. Thank you and congrats on your group anniversary!

Dang, I did NOT see Samus coming. Anyways, thanks you guys for this awesome event! Can't wait to get my cute little Pink Yoshi soon! Oh, and of course, congrats to all the participants/guessers as well!

Last edited:
literally had no idea what that last amiibo was lol but glad I made you facepalm with my guess :p congrats araie on winning the yarn yoshi! :D

I didn't even think about her face lens Dx was hoping to get to face Araie for the Yoshi ;P with Christmas coming my mom would have died from that cute thing xD my fault for finding this event so late ; o;
Congrats Araie!! :D snuggle that thing to death!! haha

Also curious on what I have. Don't think I made it to 20 though v .v
And thanks for the awesome event guys :3 wish I would have found it sooner, would have loved to contribute something ~

I'm glad you laughed XD. I thought it was someone else, but I knew like no names, so.... XD

Final Scavenger Hunt Results, Mushrooms, Extended Dates & Special Announcement

Day Four Scavenger Hunt Is Over!

There were 10 submissions total! With 6 favorites!

Favorites:

WApBIsY.jpg
6dikEO5.jpg
9C4Pchn.jpg
0W854sz.jpg
kJAGrqw.jpg
lwe5nL3.jpg

Regarding the mushroom garden and form:

Mushroom Items Will Be Available For Exchange
until 11:59 PM PST Monday, November 30th

Entering raffles will end at 11:59 PM PST on Monday, November 30th.
Winners will be picked on Tuesday, December 1st

Physical items will be shipped after the event.

Contest items will be shipped as soon as the host gets your address.

MUSHROOM POINTS HERE

FORM LINK FOR EXCHANGES HERE

Since many users are a couple mushrooms short from the prize they really want...

We're having a mini TBT raffle for mushroom discounts!

Please only enter if you desperately want a prize and you're a couple mushrooms short!

How it works:

Submitting TBT for the raffle will end at 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, November 29th

Winners of the discount will be picked on at 1:00 AM PST Monday, November 30th

You may enter as many times as you want for any category.

You must have the min amount of mushrooms required for that category

Send TBT to Peisinoe titled "Mushroom Entry"

TBT from the entries will split among the hosts when the event ends

ENTRIES HERE

For Tier One (Discount can only be used for tier one items)
Minimum Mushrooms Needed to Enter25
Number of Winners2
Entry Fee75 TBT
Discount15 Mushrooms

For Tier Two (Discount can only be used for tier two items)
Minimum Mushrooms Needed to Enter10
Number of Winners3
Entry Fee50 TBT
Discount10 Mushrooms

For Tier Three (Discount can only be used for tier three items)
Minimum Mushrooms Needed to Enter1
Number of Winners4
Entry Fee25 TBT
Discount5 Mushrooms

09VS3cw.png
StockRaffle
v4CDoog.png
Rate
1Splatoon Plush5
v4CDoog.png
1Small Canvas Bag (Filled with Goodies of User's Choice & Surprise)5
v4CDoog.png
2LINE ENFU Stickers (Set A, B, or C)3
v4CDoog.png
2LINE Mushroom Stickers (Set A, B, or C)3
v4CDoog.png
1Spellectibles Set (Cupcake, Doll, Candle)3
v4CDoog.png
Currency Exchange (5 tbt)1
v4CDoog.png
​​"Stock" is how many winners there will be for each raffle. Good luck!

AMOUNT OF ENTRIES HERE

WbdN5EX.png
StockItem
v4CDoog.png
Rate
1$10 Gift Card50
v4CDoog.png
1Animal Crossing Rover Plush45
v4CDoog.png
1Mystery Box (Filled with Goodies)40
v4CDoog.png
vm2Lq6R.png
StockItem
v4CDoog.png
Rate
1Spellectible Set (Cupcake, Doll, Candle)30
v4CDoog.png
1LINE Sticker 2 Pack (of user's choice)20
v4CDoog.png
2LINE Sticker 1 Pack (of user's choice)20
v4CDoog.png
2GFX Wallpaper (Any Size)20
v4CDoog.png

AyMGMQr.png
StockItem
v4CDoog.png
Rate
10Random HHD Amiibo Card20
v4CDoog.png
4Nintendo Bookmark15
v4CDoog.png
9Red Candy Collectible5
v4CDoog.png
1Yellow Candy Collectible5
v4CDoog.png

Last edited:
Discounts are always nice! But am I eligible for one..?

You're eligible to enter for Tier Two and Tier Three discount raffles. I'm sorry but I won't round up to allow for users to enter a certain raffle :I

(also tire is still flat and gotta wait for awhile to get it changed ;-; things are hectic right now but I'll try my best updating points and entries and such)

You're eligible to enter for Tier Two and Tier Three discount raffles. I'm sorry but I won't round up to allow for users to enter a certain raffle :I

(also tire is still flat and gotta wait for awhile to get it changed ;-; things are hectic right now but I'll try my best updating points and entries and such)

I actually just figured it out before your post.. which I then realised that I am probably pretty much blind. Anyways, hope you can get your tire fixed soon!

I actually just figured it out before your post.. which I then realised that I am probably pretty much blind. Anyways, hope you can get your tire fixed soon!
It's okay! I would probably have missed it too OTL.

And I hope so too ;-; I have school on Monday, and I won't be able to get it fixed tomorrow since the place will be closed

Can I have 10tbt plz
It's so much I think I might die
No.

Oh awesome! Though have a couple questions..
If the TBT raffle ends the same time to turn in mushrooms for a prize, how will we still be able to choose?
And, to be clear I understand how it works, if I have 30 shrooms and win the Tier One discount (I know and don't and can't, just an example) the discount would allow me to take off 15 shrooms from the cost of one of the items, meaning with my 30 I could now get the Rover plush since 45 - 15 is 30?
Know that's prolly the most complicated way to ask, but I hope you understand what I mean xD

Oh awesome! Though have a couple questions..
If the TBT raffle ends the same time to turn in mushrooms for a prize, how will we still be able to choose?
And, to be clear I understand how it works, if I have 30 shrooms and win the Tier One discount (I know and don't and can't, just an example) the discount would allow me to take off 15 shrooms from the cost of one of the items, meaning with my 30 I could now get the Rover plush since 45 - 15 is 30?
Know that's prolly the most complicated way to ask, but I hope you understand what I mean xD

That is indeed a problem. I shall update it to a slightly later date for the mushroom garden shop OTL sorry my brain is running on fumes lmao

Yes that discount example is correct. I understand lol

That is indeed a problem. I shall update it to a slightly later date for the mushroom garden shop OTL sorry my brain is running on fumes lmao

Yes that discount example is correct. I understand lol

It's alright, why I thought I'd check xD cuz for those who don't win may instead go for a smaller prize or the actual raffle as well.
And ok, cool. Thank you ^^
Also thanks for the favorite :D

The dates for the TBT for discounts has been shortened by a day.

Also if you PM me a question that has the answer in the mushroom garden post then I will probably put no effort into giving a proper answer if you have put no effort into reading. I kind of don't have time for silly questions as I am trying my best to update points and entries for other users to keep track of

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aXfBSxpjlIjXYUQKnNUFl7GAMKupIl7v5y0iv2tvRZ0/edit?usp=sharing

This link has mushroom points / purchases / entries all together. If you want live updates then here it is.
You cannot edit it as it is a protected sheet. Don't bother sending me a request to edit as I will not approve the request lol

Thanks for the discount (also, thank you for updating the mushroom points) :). I wish I saved my mushroom points until today. ><

Back