• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Naomi the snooty cow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
I'm actually regretting encouraging her to move, but she's 'in boxes' now so I am concerned with getting her another town to embrace. Anyone unfamiliar with her but interested in inviting a snooty or cow villager to their town should look at this page: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Naomi

If interested, please add the FC in my signature right away and keep in mind that you'll be looking for my second town, Koriko.

As with all villagers I let others invite to their town, I require nothing in return.

Last edited:
Bump. Going by my searches here at TBT, there are not that many mentions of her, yet two to three people looking for her just this week. Sent PM to those who mentioned her, but if anyone else is interested they are no less a priority.

I'd have to TT someone out but I'm interested
No problem; I'm in no hurry. In fact, in about 50 minutes I'll be on the freeway for quite a while, and I won't be back until evening (it's 12:40 PM right now), so I hope that you may be patient with me if you don't have space before I head out. (Relatedly, you can see my local time by clicking the link in my signature (the text 'My Local Time').)

If I head out before you have space, rest assured I'll VM you as soon as I get back.

Glad you're interested in getting Naomi. I'll make sure you have her in your town soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was just going to VM you about this thread. :)
Thanks for trying to make sure Ghostlyboo saw this topic.

Last edited:
No problem; I'm in no hurry. In fact, in about 50 minutes I'll be on the freeway for quite a while, and I won't be back until evening (it's 12:40 PM right now), so I hope that you may be patient with me if you don't have space before I head out. (Relatedly, you can see my local time by clicking the link in my signature (the text 'My Local Time').)

If I head out before you have space, rest assured I'll VM you as soon as I get back.

Glad you're interested in getting Naomi. I'll make sure you have here in your town soon.

Thanks a ton ^ ^ I was scared I missed her again.

Thanks a ton ^ ^ I was scared I missed her again.
I know the feeling; I spent forever looking for Amelia. When I started cycling, I made it my intent to give each villager, no matter how unpopular, a lot of time to find a home.

I'll be heading out soon, but feel free to let me know whenever you are ready. I'll send you a VM soon as I am ready, and if you need more time then no worries.

Last edited:
Okay. I'll be done in a sec. I want to get a pwp down before I get her because plot resetting is a nightmare

Okay. I'll be done in a sec. I want to get a pwp down before I get her because plot resetting is a nightmare
Sure thing. My gate is already open, so feel free to pop by any time. When you're ready, if you don't see the gate, please let me know and I'll re-open. Also, Naomi's house is on the bottom-right, second to last house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back