• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Would You Participate in a "Film your first day" of AC:NL?

Would you Participate in a "Film your first day" Of AC:NL?

• Yes! That would be fun!

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • No, This idea sucks.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, because my first day on my NA town will probably consist of my Japanese character visiting, dumping a bunch of fruit, tools, etc, all over the place and then opening to let other people come get some free fruit, slingshots, or pick up items I've ordered for them in advance.
Would you allow me to come to your town to get some fruit o. The first day? Please?

I would love to film my AC gameplay but I don't have any good way of doing it. My camera isn't bad quality, but the only way to really film it would be sitting at a table and I don't like that at all. I want to slouch on the couch or in my bed.

I voted yes, I'll probably do this, I have a decent camera and my kid Icarus 3ds stand will be put to good use ^^

I voted yes, I'll probably do this, I have a decent camera and my kid Icarus 3ds stand will be put to good use ^^

I got lucky with the stand, I was going to buy the game for the stand really but the manger at the gamestop when I told let me have it for free. :) that stand is very very handy why they dont sell it by itself will never know.

No, because my first day on my NA town will probably consist of my Japanese character visiting, dumping a bunch of fruit, tools, etc, all over the place and then opening to let other people come get some free fruit, slingshots, or pick up items I've ordered for them in advance.
Can we be friends?

It would be fun, but I wouldn't participate.

I already debated with myself on making videos or not, and monday night I got my camera out and spent 2 hours test filming and it all turned out ****. I guess it's ok though, it frees up my time.

But I still think it'd be cool if others did it

Like many others on here, I just don't have the equipment to make a good mini-film of my first day. But I'd be willing to put up some screenshots once I've played through the beginning set-up stage and have my tent put up. It'd be neat to see everyone's town layout that they've chosen, where they've decided to put up their tent, and talk about future town plans since we would have played and explored for a bit by that point.

The only camera that I have is a cheap digital camera, unless my laptop camera counts.... but thats still a crappy camera.
sure, doing that would be fun to do, but it likely won't happen for me. I'll at least be taking screenshots and uploading them onto a blog or something like that though

I'd love to do it, only it would have to be on a bad iphone camera haha.

i was thinking about doing videos anyway and i have a decent camera so yeah ill do it ^^

I Might do this, I have a recorder that I can use and I'm pretty sure that there's a way to record things off of your 3DS but I'm not entirely sure about that..

Erm... I don't really have a nice spare 260$ lying around to get that ^^'

But I would defiantly like to participate, but here's an idea: Instead of recording I would make a new tumblr account just for AC:NL and post a ton of pictures and little stories on there that I find funny or interesting about my day. How does that sound? :eek:

Erm... I don't really have a nice spare 260$ lying around to get that ^^'

But I would defiantly like to participate, but here's an idea: Instead of recording I would make a new tumblr account just for AC:NL and post a ton of pictures and little stories on there that I find funny or interesting about my day. How does that sound? :eek:
that cool too I doing that as well :)

Back