• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing 3DS Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
I preordered my 3DS today and I got this paper from gamestop with the list of all the games and their release date.

3dsgamedates.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. a long way from the 27th of march. I expected it to come out with the 3DS...

Of course it wasn't going to, and I doubt it will even come out on the date listed here, this is just a placeholder. I'm pretty sure it'll be atleast October before it comes out.

PAPER MARIO 3DS

Why do the 3rd party games come out first?
Oh yeah, because people with bad taste buy them a lot rather than first party games.
Most third party games that are good aren't on the Wii.
Only some third party games and mostly Nintendo-made (or supported) games that are for Nintendo systems are good.

This little kid at Gamestop: OH MY GAWD HANNAH MONTANA FOR WEEE
Me: >.>
The kid: WHO NEEDS MARIO WITH ITS UNGIRLINESS
I ONLY NEED WII FOR THIRD PARTY GAEMS
Me: *gets out of Gamestop*
Employee: Yeah, kid. I feel you.
Me: *feels better a little*

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO

PAPER MARIO 3DS

Why do the 3rd party games come out first?
Oh yeah, because people with bad taste buy them a lot rather than first party games.
Most third party games that are good aren't on the Wii.
Only some third party games and mostly Nintendo-made (or supported) games that are for Nintendo systems are good.

This little kid at Gamestop: OH MY GAWD HANNAH MONTANA FOR WEEE
Me: >.>
The kid: WHO NEEDS MARIO WITH ITS UNGIRLINESS
I ONLY NEED WII FOR THIRD PARTY GAEMS
Me: *gets out of Gamestop*
Employee: Yeah, kid. I feel you.
Me: *feels better a little*

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO

Yeah I think Nintendo is just giving in to the third party games. I kinda hate how all the good games are out on the same day and not spreading them out..

Yeah I think Nintendo is just giving in to the third party games. I kinda hate how all the good games are out on the same day and not spreading them out..

They obviously aren't though, this is just the default placeholder date that all retailers probably have so that they can accept pre-orders.

They obviously aren't though, this is just the default placeholder date that all retailers probably have so that they can accept pre-orders.

Yeah, I guess that's true. Hopefully they release a first party game near the release of the 3DS.

OH, BOB SAGET.

mario kart, AC, paper mario, and OoT all on the same day. nice way to spread out your flagship titles, nintendo. :/

I just pre-ordered a 3DS and got the same thing. The only difference is the games are listed alphabetically, lol.

The top says "NOTE: Date listed is anticipated in store date"

Too close! Maybe I could get a 3DS and Animal Crossing 3D for my Birthday in July...

I think June is pretty reasonable. I didn't expect it to come out with the 3DS, but I am confident that it'll probably come out this year.

I'm getting a 3DS But I don't know if I'm gonna Pre-Order one. Pre-Ordering holds no purpose in Australia...

Sooo many that I want are coming out on the same day, I wonder which one I should get first?

I probably won't get a 3DS until my burfdai in August. I'll get AC3D on release probably because I also think it will come out around fall/winter.

June? plenty of time to finish off my flower garden on city folk!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the release date that GameStop knows of is, as some sites have told me, just a farce. The truth as far as I'm concerned is that AC3DS comes out the same day the 3DS does: March 27, 2011 (for the USA, at least).

Sorry if I'm wrong but this is where I got my information from:
animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_3DS

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the release date that GameStop knows of is, as some sites have told me, just a farce. The truth as far as I'm concerned is that AC3DS comes out the same day the 3DS does: March 27, 2011 (for the USA, at least).

Sorry if I'm wrong but this is where I got my information from:
animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_3DS

Animal Crossing 3D will not be a launch title in the USA, it's been confirmed.
Though I'm not sure about Japan, I doubt it will be a launch title there being the 3DS is released next week.

I'm not sure where your "proof" on that website is from. All release dates for the game in all countries say "Unknown."
:/

I hope they don't realease all those games on the 6th on the same date, I'd have to fork out some much monehz..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back