Animal Crossing 3DS Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be Winter 2011.
Reasons: Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube, Animal Crossing Wild World for Nintendo DS and Animal Crossing
Sh ity Folk
I mean City Folk/Let's Go to the
Sh ity
I mean City for Nintendo Wii have all released in Winter.

WARNING: Bad Words in Spoilers

Last edited:
AC 3DS 2012. Calling it now. There's plenty of indication of Mario Kart, OoT, Starfox 64 and Kid Icarus coming in 2011. Which is really good actually. Four giant AAA games will be released before the 3DS is even 1 year old. Maybe even another hidden one to be announced at E3. Where's Animal Crossing and Paper Mario? Nowhere. Expect both of them in 2012.

AC 3DS 2012. Calling it now. There's plenty of indication of Mario Kart, OoT, Starfox 64 and Kid Icarus coming in 2011. Which is really good actually. Four giant AAA games will be released before the 3DS is even 1 year old. Maybe even another hidden one to be announced at E3. Where's Animal Crossing and Paper Mario? Nowhere. Expect both of them in 2012.

This. There's also the fact that Animal Crossing 3DS looks awfully unfinished.

I think AC3DS is coming in 2012 and Paper Mario late this year.

Ah, crap. I was only really buying the 3DS for Paper Mario and Animal Crossing! Well... Not really, but I'm looking forward to these games the most!

Hmm. I'm still not sure if I really want it. At least there's a time gap. A huge one.

Instead of all those third party games, Nintendo could've released Paper Mario at midnight with the 3DS so even more people would've came. Unless it's not finished, of course.

It sure looks finished, from all those videos.

k well zelda is coming out on the 19th of june this year and i hear that animal crossing 3DS is coming out on august 2 ... hopefully earlier because i cant wait that long!

I think personally that we should only check our respective Nintendo website for release dates as other companys like Gamestop, EB Games, GAME and Gamestation won't be exactly 100% sure of the release date.

New GameStop List of Releases

Just got my Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D from GameStop and it came with this list of release dates.
(sorry for the poor picture quality -_-)

Animal Crossing 3D 1/03/12

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 202
Just got my Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D from GameStop and it came with this list of release dates.

Uhhh that's so far away.

This is the only believable date they've posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back