• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I finished decorating my upstairs bedroom!

mintie-verse

being baby is a full time job and im committed
Bells
Switch
5841-4235-4905
Silver Mailbox
99a24e16-095b-4e49-8604-6572a5a3cfc0.jpg
Any thoughts on what I should improve? I'm really proud of how this turned out.

Looks good, I like your item choices.^^ What's the thing next to the bed? I can't tell, is it slippers?

first of all i really like that you didn?t fully expand your bedroom! i personally prefer smaller bedrooms for the cozy factor. :) i love the little touches like the slippers by the bed. really cute :3 the mush hanger is one of my favourite items in the game and i would love to sit on the hanging chair and read a good book :)

first of all i really like that you didn’t fully expand your bedroom! i personally prefer smaller bedrooms for the cozy factor. :) i love the little touches like the slippers by the bed. really cute :3 the mush hanger is one of my favourite items in the game and i would love to sit on the hanging chair and read a good book :)

I definitely like the smaller expansions more, they're easier to decorate too because of the space.

Back