I Deleted My Island...Mixed Feelings

RoseEchoes

Bells
It's strange to say I'm aware, but I worked so hard on this particular island and was so proud of it. It was based on my favorite book series The Winternight Trilogy, so maybe that's why...I don't know. My aunt also passed away today, so it could be a combination of emotions I'm feeling? Now I wish I had my Aestrias back.

Oh, I'm sorry... I hope you're doing well. Just curious though, why did you delete it? It's okay if you don't know.

I’m sorry to hear that. We all deal with grief differently, and it can bring out multiple emotions at once. Maybe that was why you deleted it? Maybe you also wanted the chance to start again. Was Animal Crossing something you and your aunt bonded over?
I’m here if you need to talk. If not, I understand.

I’m sorry to hear that. We all deal with grief differently, and it can bring out multiple emotions at once. Maybe that was why you deleted it? Maybe you also wanted the chance to start again. Was Animal Crossing something you and your aunt bonded over?
I’m here if you need to talk. If not, I understand.
No, we did not bond over it but...I don't know, I had so many good memories playing it. I feel like they're gone now. I think I'll contact Nintendo tomorrow, I've heard they can help restore your island. When I grieve, sometimes I think I do things in haste without truly thinking.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I'm sorry... I hope you're doing well. Just curious though, why did you delete it? It's okay if you don't know.
I'm not sure. At first, I thought starting over would be great but then I realized I could just change things and codes, without having to complete rid of everything.

Out of curiosity, would any of you like to visit my Dream Address? I did write that down at least.

I'm so sorry for your loss and also the loss of your island. On the bright side though, since you have the dream adress could you possibly try your best to re-create the island using it as a reference?

Back