• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what is your town's theme?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
my town is empty and doesnt have a theme yet but im trying to get it to be half zen and half modern

its not really a theme. Hush is a very quiet town and is really like its name. Its covered in cedar festive lights and a thick layer of snow with random streetlights and is set at 4am. Its serene and beautiful and i want its a place where anyone can go to let go of their worries.

its not really a theme. Hush is a very quiet town and is really like its name. Its covered in cedar festive lights and a thick layer of snow with random streetlights and is set at 4am. Its serene and beautiful and i want its a place where anyone can go to let go of their worries.

sounds like a peaceful town! can u share your DA so i can visit?

Is "just go with the flow" a theme?

I really want to do a modern theme since I wanna use this path but I'm not entirely sure yet because I love zen/natural towns..

I'm very conflicted about what I wanna do lol

Mine is Colorful themed, with a lot of Blue. Kind of rustic, too - No streetlights or anything high-tech/artificial looking. Very peaceful...

I'm currently starting a new town! I just got my development permit not quite sure what the "theme" will be, but I do know the season is going to be set to Fall. it's my favorite season and I just think it's really pretty. ^-^

Is "just go with the flow" a theme?

I really want to do a modern theme since I wanna use this path but I'm not entirely sure yet because I love zen/natural towns..

I'm very conflicted about what I wanna do lol

Same! In my old town, I never had a theme, I just added whatever I wanted in it and did what made me happy. I would scan random QR paths off the internet and put them down anywhere lol, but in my new town I won't be making a theme either. I guess mine will be all-natural!

My theme is a modern town. I'm trying to make it with plenty of modern pwp's and a couple of hybrid flowers. Mostly focusing on my town and not house. :)

I'm pretty much making your standard cutesy town... pink roses and lilies, cute path tiles, etc.

I know it's basic af, but it's what I find appealing at the moment.

my town hasn't got a theme yet, but my mayor is very girlish and pink.. so maybe it will become something like that? my last town was the same though and i wanna change stuff up, once i unlock the dream suite in my new town i'll definitely grab some inspo from there ^_^

The theme for Belfiore is a colorful forest theme, it's a forest but with a bunch of different and random colored flowers, random trees (different fruits everywhere, cedars, cherry blossoms) and I want to give it dirt paths, it's a town set in the cherry blossom season.

Pinecone is a cozy Autumn forest village, lots of Autumn colored flowers, lots of mushrooms, lots of apples, and I want dirt paths.

Nahele, I will reset soon, it will become a March forest town and will have no fruits, lots of cedars and saplings, lots of white and purple flowers, lots of clovers, and lots of hydrangea bushes.

I don't have a theme yet, but I'm just gonna go with the flow with this town! I started it a few days ago but ive been relaxed about playing it.

Video game themed. I have a Stardew Valley town, a Fallout: New Vegas town, and I started an Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim town.

My theme of Astoria is just a quaint forest town. I change up the theme for each season. It goes from Spooky > Fall > Christmas > Winter > Spring > Summer. I change the paths, flag, town tune, outfits available in Able's, and flowers if I feel especially picky. :3 Keeps it fresh for me!

Mine's sort of a space/magical/zen town. Doesn't have too much of a set theme haha

I actually love the basic foresty cute thing that a lot of people have going on. It's really nice because most people can pull it off. It's always sad when someone has to reset because they think theirs is unoriginal. I love all the towns except for desert towns. I dislike those even though some of them look like a lot of effort when into them.

Vista is a Zen town with a weird name, forever trapped in April (at least the dream town is).

Chocolat is supposed to be like a sweet/cafe/I don't know what type of town.

Moonview is a forest town that I'm currently working on (supposed to be), but I keep getting distracted by another video game.

And my towns: Flora and Aoi don't really have a theme to them.

Last edited:
Back