• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you know there are two types of trains?

Rubygame

Bells
Island
Hearthaven
Peach (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Light Blue Balloon
Orange (Fruit)
Green Balloon
Isabelle
Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Leaf Token
Hi guys!
Coincidentally, thanks to this thread (https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/favorite-city-hall-and-train-theme.626112/), I discovered that in New Leaf there are two types of trains, but it is very rare to find a town with a red train:

VwvuYGX.jpeg

The train we all know is this:

dailyblog-june62013-2.jpg

Source: https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Train

Was I the only one who, despite my 10 years of playing, didn't know there were two different trains?

I bet thats the train that held the original mayor but didnt realise it doesnt stop here.

Now it makes me wanna wait and see in other towns to see if ithas that one.

That is really cool, I love small attention to details like that in New Leaf which is why I feel like New Leaf is a more fleshed out AC game. I wonder if there are other train colors out there that we don’t know about?

I’ve heard about this!! but I’m pretty sure that color of train appears randomly in passing, like when you get blocked from going to Main Street. If a town actually had a red train it would be really cool though

I’ve heard about this!! but I’m pretty sure that color of train appears randomly in passing, like when you get blocked from going to Main Street. If a town actually had a red train it would be really cool though
Maybe so! The wiki isn't very precise about this

That’s pretty interesting. But judging by the train type, that’s the same kind of train, but with a different color.

Its funny - I'm surprised to learn this and really want to see it for myself, and yet I also feel like I've almost run into that train while trying to cross at night! Oh the enigma of NL...

Back