• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What ethnicity are you?

wizard

Landon
Bells
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
I'm Portuguese, but I suspect that I am also Flemish because my grandparents come from the Azores islands and I've heard when it was discovered by the Portuguese, it received Portuguese and Flemish immigrants. I also suspect African, North African, and Arabic because not to long after the Roman Empire fell, the African Muslims and Arabs invaded Portugal and Spain, there wasn't very much mixing, but there still was some, so it's probably only a small percentage. I also suspect other European ethnicities, like Spanish, Italian, French, and German because there had to be people moving around the Roman Empire so there had to be some mixing, and after the Western Roman Empire fell, Germanic tribes invaded like all of it. What about you?

I'm one quarter Swedish, the rest is a variety of other European countries that are too insignificant to care. My ancestors must have slept around a lot.

i'm half japanese, half taiwanese :) my parents moved to america to marry bc of their countries' animosity towards each other, so my nationality is american!

I'm an Asian Potato...Korean and Irish if you didn't get that. :D

irish italian although i look more italian than irish. ironically i love the irish culture much more than italian culture

i'm half japanese, half taiwanese :) my parents moved to america to marry bc of their countries' animosity towards each other, so my nationality is american!

Same, except I don't have that much Taiwanese in me.

I don't have any Taiwanese in me, actually.

Scottish, Irish, and German. I also have ancestors from a country named Wales.

My name is Celtic/Irish. :cool:

Last edited:
I'm white lmao

I am mostly Scottish, though, with a little other stuff mixed in

asian parents, i was born in canada.

and, of course, i cant relate to anyone on this :)

Last edited:
vietnamese. born in vietnam, moved to the US with my family when i was 3, and we've been here since. you didn't ask for nationality but i added it anyway just because.

As Indian as you can get, minus the part of actually being born in India. I was born in Canada.

I believe I'm full Philippino (but my dad visited canada!)

((Just kidding.))

Back