• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters
Far too often. But everyday since joining, which wasn't THAT long ago.

I have two jobs and university, so it gives a sense of catharsis coming on here periodically :)

Last edited:
I’m a semi-active user ! Are usually check the website out at least once a day but I really don’t post anything unless I feel like it . I’ve been getting busy recently, hopefully the traffic will increase as new animal crossing game come out

I have probably been on about once every 3 days recently but have stayed on for quite a while. Since tomorrow is the last day of term I will be on two weeks of holidays and will probably be on more.

it's pretty random. i voted for every couple of days but to be honest sometimes it can be a week or two. so yea i want to be online more often but i just,, don't? idk

I get on daily just to check the stores and stuff since I'm always in need of a new villager, plants, or furniture.
I dont have many friends despite the fact I'm a daily poster lol.

I'm certainly more active now than I was last year. Usually, I just end up checking on everything and seeing how everyone's day is going, but I do make a couple of posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get on daily just to check the stores and stuff since I'm always in need of a new villager, plants, or furniture.
I dont have many friends despite the fact I'm a daily poster lol.

I feel you on that last part. ': D

Back