How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters
I go months without coming on here. I say I want to be more active on here but then I forget and then I'm nowhere to be found for a long time.

I'm here every day. If I don't post, I'm watching from the shadows, reading what other people have to say.

I haven't been too active as much as I want to be. I use to be, mainly as I had an extra game to help with trades but it's a little difficult to do so, with time travel and such.
Gonna try and stay active~ :)

I used to go on here everyday when I first joined, then I took a pretty long break and only went on every now and then. Nowadays I'm active on here and checking stuff everyday, but I still take some breaks so I don't find myself wasting too much time on here.

once in a blue moon, whenever i remember. i anticipate to be more active once New Horizons drops.

I'm active everyday, I might not be one due to me being busy BUT usually I'm on just to check and maybe type something if I can answer. :]

I come on here everyday at least a few times a day. I've been posting a lot more lately trying to be as active as I can, but sometimes my games get to the better of me and I'm gone for a few days. XD It mostly depends if it's a new game I've been playing too. :p

Less active then really I want, but I gotta admit Discord is just a lot more enjoyable and easier to use.

Last edited:
When I'm bored... which is everyday... I dunno why I come here often though, there's not much left here

I come on almost everyday, but I mostly lurk. Recently I only post when I feel like it. I go through short bursts of activity I guess :p

I don?t come around much these days, but I do like to check around sometimes. I?m hoping to be more active once New Horizons comes out.

I've come here everyday since the first time i came here, but rarely post anything. This might change tomorrow when my college starts again

I usually come on here most of the days on the week, when I'm bored or looking for any shops that are available at that time, since I have a art shop on here, I'll try to catch up with orders, but sometimes there's sometimes where I'm not in the mood due to my laptop not working or is slow.

I try to go on the forums every day but since I started work it's been a little harder. But whenever I have a bit of time I check the forums out for sure!

I’ve always thought of this place as a kind of group therapy for the seriously addicted ACNL people, a twelve step program for plot resetting that is actually twelve steps to plot resetting if you know what I mean.

Back