• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Themed Town with Themed Villagers

Do you have villagers to match the theme of your town?

• I have a themed town but not with villagers to match

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • I do have a themed town with villagers to match

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prisma

♡ Prism Power ♡
Bells
Switch
4775-0631-9214
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Purple Candy
Purple Violet
Purple Feather
I wanted to know how many people have a town theme with villagers that go with the theme or don't! I'm kind of on the fence about it, Sometimes I think I should have a more pastel town with lighter toned villagers,Or if I'm doing a forest more Deers and squirrels. I wanted to hear how many people actually have themed towns with villagers to match it or just have villagers they like! Personally I think I'll stick with villagers I like for now, But I still really want to do a pastel town maybe in the future.

My town Hallow is sort of a spooky Halloween/Toy town. I have villagers like Stitches, Raddle, Lucky and Kiki. It's really fun! Then I have a second town called Starfall that's all kind of pastel villagers like Marina, Chai, Peanut, so forth. It's fun to build around a theme in my opinion.

My town Hallow is sort of a spooky Halloween/Toy town. I have villagers like Stitches, Raddle, Lucky and Kiki. It's really fun! Then I have a second town called Starfall that's all kind of pastel villagers like Marina, Chai, Peanut, so forth. It's fun to build around a theme in my opinion.

That's so cool! If you have a Dream Address I'd love to visit sometime. I adore spooky towns

Honestly my town's theme is Pinwheel forest from Pokemon BW.
The villagers are supposedly based on wild pokemon you can catch there, which are:
Audino(Pink villager/Marina), Tympole(Frog villager), Pansage(Monkey villager), Pansear(Monkey villager), Panpour(Monkey villager), Pidove(Bird villager), Sawk(Cranky villager), Throh(Cranky villager), Timburr(Cranky Villager), Sewaddle(Tangy), Venipede(Red Uchi Villager), Cottonee(Green Peppy Villager), Petilil(Green Peppy Villager), and Basculin(Not sure for this...)

But my dreamies aren't all that. XD At least I got the monkey part right.

I don't really care about having themed villagers because I like such a wide range as my dreamies that it would annoy me that I couldn't have all of them, since a 3spooky5me town wouldn't fit someone cute and happy like Alice while a ~*pastel pink uwu*~ town wouldn't fit a gloomy villager like Dobie.

Well, I don't have a themed town by any means but I do have themed villagers, as I'm trying to get most of the koalas in my town (and fill the empty spots with some penguins), so I guess that kinda counts as a theme villager-wise, and although a themed town would be nice, it would be way too much work

2/3 of my towns will be themed with villagers to match.

however, clarity doesn't really have a theme, and doesn't have any themed villagers in particular

I voted "I do," though it really depends on the town in question.

My main town is loosely themed. The three side characters and their houses are fully themed, but I--the mayor--and the villagers are not. These villagers are a mix of old and new favorites.

AHS is fully themed, and every one of its villagers shares a name with someone from American Horror Story. (This is my only town in which every villager was chosen because of theme.) This worked out pretty well, since I am now fond of villagers I wouldn't have considered before, such as Del and Queenie.

Goblin is fully themed, though only three of its villagers (Shep, Roscoe, and Muffy) were chosen because of the town's theme. Even then, I really like all three, and was glad to have them. The rest of Goblin's villagers range from starters who grew on me (Tammi) to my absolute favorite villager of all time (Mallary).

My in-progress town is also themed, and its villagers all fit the theme but are also ones I'd love to have anyway. Same with the plans I have for, like, six other towns. :) The main thing for me right now is trying not to have repeat villagers in my multiple towns.

My towns theme is pink, fluffy, cute, basically it's over-rated and nothing new but personally I love it. I have the typical tier 1/2 villagers to match, the fluffy pink kawaii animals (Cookie, Marshall, Beau, Maple, Meringue, Bam, Ankha, Marina, etc.)

my town's theme is very floral and forrest-ish orientated.
and my villagers and just the ones that i like ( looks wise )

cause a lot of the animals are in my opinion ugly

My town theme is zen/pink/white/purple/blue and I didn't really seek out villagers who matched this theme, but rather ones that I liked/thought was cute. I ended up with most of my villagers being either pink, purple, or blue anyways haha

I have two towns. One doesn't have a theme, and I don't really choose the villagers either, 8/10 are random move-ins. The other is fully themed and will have villagers for each chinese zodiac animal. So I set rules for the species only, and choose among them balancing appearance and personality. :)

I decided to have a themed town for my fourth town. (Yes I currently have 4 towns - 4 cartridges) I like the horror writer H.P. Lovecraft and his short stories. Some of his stories are part of the Cthulhu mythos and other writers also write their own 'Cthulhu mythos' stories and carry on the tradition. Cthulhu is an old god and octopus/dragon looking creature that is asleep and dreaming.

So I have a town Dunwich after 'The Dunwich Horror'- short story. I have the 4 Octopus villagers. I also have Murphy because his house is full of creepy tanks and scientific equipment. Lovecraft also wrote the novella 'Reanimator' that was made into a movie, loosely based on his work. Murphy kind of seems like the Reanimator, lol. I also have Ankha - Old gods; and Lucky because he's all bandaged.

My character runs around with a hockey mask on like Jason and wears a leather apron ala Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

its a new town and a work in progress. I have yet to upload it to my Dream Suite. I should though because its starting to come along.

My ultimate plan for my second copy of AC is this: cycle out villagers for others until I tire of it. Then, I will make it into a Spooky themed town!! Then I will definitely have villagers to match. Up for consideration are: Lucky, Ankha, Kiki, Pietro, maybe Stitches, Muffy... I'll have to look through more villagers to decide the rest.

i have a few villagers to match my pastel, pink-ish theme (merengue, lolly, pinky, etc.)

I'm going for a seaside/nautical kinda theme but I wouldn't exactly say that my villagers match that lol. I do plan to get a couple villagers with blue/white house exteriors, but they themselves (as in their character designs) don't really correlate with said theme.

I have two towns. My main one, Moonsong, all of my villagers match the town theme. It is a cute/pink/white/purple/nature/kawaii town (Yeah, I know, not very original)

Second town, Fallow, most of the villagers would match. It is a nature/outdoor themed town.

well i didn't do it intentionally, but maybe my villagers are mostly spooky? i had never noticed, but i do have lucky and kiki. and i'm trying to get roscoe and muffy as well. most people with spooky towns seem to have them on their lists. my town is autumn themed so i guess it fits lol

i just go with whichever villagers i like :blush:

Well my town theme is Purple, Red and White...sooooo nope Vladimir's pink, Poncho's blue, Frita's yellow...

Back