• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Funny comic related to everyone here

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Not sure if the image can be seen, but I found this somewhere in google and love it so much! Because it is pretty much the truth and fact of most *cough* mayor here, isn't it? lol

http://imgur.com/a/y9yI1

Attachments

• BuO_QHZCQAETkNm.jpg
    BuO_QHZCQAETkNm.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
omg. >v> I can definitely say that I've felt that way quite a few times, especially when genji showed up in town when I was cycling out villagers! ;o;

Last edited:
This was pretty much me when Flurry showed up in my campsite and my town was full. *sobs*

actually me when julian showed up in my campsite, but my town was full. i was legit nearly in tears

heh. I happen to have both Fauna and Sly in my town. but if somebody got to move out it gonna be Sly...

I would need something powered by NASA to read that! O_O

Edit. Didn't see the link! :D

ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
This happened once with Punchy and I sat around in his tent for a while mourning the loss. Sadly, running after another villager with a net doesn't actually solve the problem, but it does help release some steam lol

Katie always draws such relatable comics for a lot of games.

Heck, this comic is relatable when a top dreamie pings you to move. I know I'm EXACTLY this when Lolly does this.

e4a.png

Both of those comics are amazing. I saw the OP's one a while back, but never the dreamy one lol. Is that supposed to be Axel?

Back