• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Newb here. How's it going?

Sbwoijwot

I think I should write a custom title.
Bells
One day I just randomly started browsing this forum and decided I should join in, and so here we are. From what i've seen the forum's culture is pretty good, favoring discussion over the bare minimum of a reply seen on sites such as Twitter and even Reddit.
I've been playing since New Leaf in I believe 2014 or 2015, and I have since played every Animal Crossing game. Favorite would probably be New Leaf as I believe it has the most enjoyable content.

Don't ask what "Sbwoijwot" means. Nobody knows.

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here c:

Who's your favorite AC villager?
No... Don't make me choose. ;-;
In all seriousness, I can't decide, but most likely picks (taking into account design and personality( would probably be something like Kyle, Biskit, Punchy, Bruce, Curt, Lucky, or Pashmina,
Edit: auto emoji smh

No... Don't make me choose. ;-;
In all seriousness, I can't decide, but most likely picks (taking into account design and personality( would probably be something like Kyle, Biskit, Punchy, Bruce, Curt, Lucky, or Pashmina,
Edit: auto emoji smh
I looove Biskit! He's one of my faves too! I looove lazy villagers A BUNCH. Zucker, Marty, Biskit, Beau, Cranston, Cube.. I can go on and on 😭

Welcome to the forums! ✨

All the villagers you chose have really nice designs! Do you have a favourite personality type?

Which AC games do you actively play at the moment? 😊

Welcome to the forums! ✨

All the villagers you chose have really nice designs! Do you have a favourite personality type?

Which AC games do you actively play at the moment? 😊
Favorite personality types are lazy and sisterly, and maybe jock. I can't pick between them.
Right now it's New Leaf and New Horizons, with some occasional GameCube here and there. I'd play City Folk more but I don't really have much reason to play it since imo New Leaf outclasses a lot of it, but i'd like to play it more. I'd love to play Wild World since from what i've seen it has some really funny dialog (Goldie calling the dog on the Nintendongs boxart "dreamy" on her photo for instance) but I lost the cartridge years ago unfortunately.

Hii, welcome to the forums! 💜

Who are your current villagers in New Leaf and New Horizons? ☺️ Is there anything you’re hoping to do in New Leaf before the online servers shut down in April?

Back