• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New here !

Melissazviv

Bells
Hi people !
I’m pretty new here, hope everyone is ok :)
Im building my own island but I must admit that I am starting to loose faith in it, I miss creativity and places ideas, could someone help me to give me some ideas and maybe come to my island visit and see what we can do about it ?

Thank you soooo much ♥️

My style of decorating was pretty much putting stuff wherever I had room in order to get my island's rating up and fulfill the Achievements. :ROFLMAO: You might want to post in the Airport forum since that seems to be where people invite others to visit their island.

My style of decorating was pretty much putting stuff wherever I had room in order to get my island's rating up and fulfill the Achievements. :ROFLMAO: You might want to post in the Airport forum since that seems to be where people invite others to visit their island.
At least you get your achievements 😂
I’ll try posting it on the Airport forum then, still trying to learn how the forums works 😮‍💨

Welcome to the fantastic Bell Tree Forums! You'll definitely enjoy your stay here.

Indeed, it's sort of slow as there hasn't been a whole lot of new Animal Crossing stuff as of late. You'll find on this forum, however, some of the nicest people you've ever met; believe me. I joined in June of this year and have already racked up a ton of posts. Everyone here has interesting and relatable things to say.

If you ever need help with any of the site features, feel free to start here and read through the pinned threads, or go here if you have additional questions you need to ask.

Welcome to the forums! I no longer play/own a copy of the game so unfortunately I am unable to visit your island, but I hope I can offer some help via my wall of text.

I would try not to compare your island to the islands you see online. People tend to only showcase the best parts of their island, and more often than not those people struggled at one point. We all started with very similar islands, so you can definitely make your island something you are proud of. It just has to be something you like, because in the end, it’s your island and your game.

I’m a big hockey fan, so I added a hockey rink on my island. It’s not for everyone, but it makes me happy. It was my favorite part of my island, personally. Try to incorporate some of your interests into your island and go from there. Maybe you feel comfortable listing any interests you have or what you are thinking. It’ll give us a better idea of what you want and we’d be able to give suggestions based off that. Is there any particular island theme you are leaning towards?

I hope you decide to stick around because this forum really is a nice place. There are frequent events held throughout the year if that interests you, as well. 😁

I second do what makes you happy. In the end you are the one playing your island and seeing it every day.

Back