Funny comic related to everyone here

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Not sure if the image can be seen, but I found this somewhere in google and love it so much! Because it is pretty much the truth and fact of most *cough* mayor here, isn't it? lol

http://imgur.com/a/y9yI1

Attachments

• BuO_QHZCQAETkNm.jpg
    BuO_QHZCQAETkNm.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
omg. >v> I can definitely say that I've felt that way quite a few times, especially when genji showed up in town when I was cycling out villagers! ;o;

Last edited:
This was pretty much me when Flurry showed up in my campsite and my town was full. *sobs*

actually me when julian showed up in my campsite, but my town was full. i was legit nearly in tears

heh. I happen to have both Fauna and Sly in my town. but if somebody got to move out it gonna be Sly...

I would need something powered by NASA to read that! O_O

Edit. Didn't see the link! :D

ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
This happened once with Punchy and I sat around in his tent for a while mourning the loss. Sadly, running after another villager with a net doesn't actually solve the problem, but it does help release some steam lol

Katie always draws such relatable comics for a lot of games.

Heck, this comic is relatable when a top dreamie pings you to move. I know I'm EXACTLY this when Lolly does this.

e4a.png

Both of those comics are amazing. I saw the OP's one a while back, but never the dreamy one lol. Is that supposed to be Axel?

Back