• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you watch anime?

Do you watch anime?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
I watch a loooot of anime, although not as much as I used to back in the day. How about you?

I watch a little bit. I'm not a super anime fan but I do enjoy a select few and I will watch a new one if recommended enough to me. :)

I used to watch a lot a few months ago but my interest shifted to TV series such as Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead. I still occasionally watch them like Attack on Titan Season 2 right now :)

I don't really watch anime. I'd like to watch certain ones sometime(like Cowboy Bebop) but I have to be in the mood.

i find it hard to get into stuff. the only ones ive finished are soul eater, gurren lagann, darkstalkers, cowboy bebop, digital devil story and urusei yatsura
ah yeah, pokemon gen 1-4 too

Last edited:
Every 3 months or so I get the urge to watch an anime, so I pick one binge watch it in a few days/weeks and then I'm good till it happens again. :p

Not really. I prefer films. I enjoy watching cartoons that you don't really have to watch every last episode to get into, you know? I'm into live-action stuff for that kind of thing.

im not an avid anime fan and i don't jump at everything to come out of japan like a lion on a buffalo, but i do enjoy some animes and i do watch it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my all-time favourite anime is black butler.

I don't have a desire too. I don't really like any animation movies. I've always prefered live action shows/tv-shows(except when I was a little kid.)

A couple years ago I loved anime, but now I feel like majority of animes don't appeal to me anymore.. I used to love romance but now I love tv shows that really move me emotionally and make my heart race when it gets intense

im not into anime as i was years back but i dont mind watching an anime thats thriller/mystery

Back