• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who is the best deer?

which is your fav deer?

• bam

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • beau

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • bruce

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • chelsea

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • deirdre

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • diana

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • erik

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • fauna

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • fuchsia

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • lopez

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • zell

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Starlight

wah
Bells
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
let's be honest all the deer in acnl are golden

i love them all i'm so torn!!! my faves are beau and zell and i have both of them in my town... my other town also has fauna and bruce and i absolutely love them.. i've also always had a soft spot for erik
if i HAD TO choose it'd be zell cause his design is just so neat!!! also in my town he wears a tuxedo vest and it's too cute for me

tumblr_ogyw3iFpJR1scxdmio1_250.jpg

which deer is your favorite and why?

They have the best designs. My favorite is Zell, I really like his looks, personality and house. Beau and Bruce look really good as well.

Last edited:
I love all deer, but if I'm going to rank them from my favorite to least favorite, it'll go like this

Fauna > Diana > Erik > Beau > Chelsea > Fuchsia > Lopez > Zell > Bruce > Bam > Deirdre

Erik is my favourite. I like male villagers the most and I love his antlers.
I love smugs so Zell is cool!
And I like Bruce.

I vote Erik

Last edited:
Erik and Chelsea are my favorites. Erik just looks like a dopey deer and his house is perfect. As for Chelsea, pastel heaven and adorable to boot.

Edit: I forgot all about Bruce! Ooops!

Last edited:
faunaaaaa she is the cutest little lov ever and her personality on the game is so beautiful so she definitely gets my vote

How am I supposed to choose just one when they all are great?! ;-;
Deers and Wolves are my favorite villager species...

I agree that everyone of them are sweet. I don't really dislike any of the deers. But my favourite deer is definitely Erik. I love his mighty horns and he is so sweet as he is a lazy person. His house isn't bad eihter! :D

I have 4 that I love. Diana, Fauna, Erik and Chelsea, they have really nice designs. I've had Diana in all the towns I previously had. My current town is the only town where Diana isn't a resident. I've had Erik in two towns and he was really sweet and cute, Fauna is just adorable and Chelsea is really cute.

Last edited:
Erik, there's something natural about his look and he's chilled out!

I'm surprised Diana isn't winning this. :p
Glad to see Fauna and Erik at the top. :)

I have an all deer town and who to move out to move Chelsea in is easy..Diedre ranks last for me she is just bland. Fauna is too cute, one of the only popular a I get why she works in any enviornment and really looks natural. Diana and Fuschia I love Zell beats Looez to me and Bam well I don't care for jocks but am glad he's there..It's like sheep there were ten now there are more but more males were needed, sigh, off topic yes but Curlos rules.

I absolutely loved Deirdre and Bam! They are both adorable, and I like there personalities.

I'm stuck between Fauna and Diana.

Fauna because normal villagers are rad, she looks like an actual doe, and her name just so happens to be synonymous with "wildlife".

And Diana because... well, that color scheme.

Back