• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you like about yourself?

hmmm
my hips??
I've been told I'm very polite and a good listener
I'm decent a drawing stuff
My acnl villagers like me
Idk this is hard this is all I have

1. how calm i am under pressure
2. my endurance
3. being able to space out easily
4. my eyes! and hair (sometimes lol)
5. how much i feel for random people

1. My long hair
2. My creativeness
3. My fashion sense
4. My perfect death glare
5. And my humorous sarcasm

Uhhh, I think that's it.

Last edited:
1. My dumb humor
2. That I don't feel defined by beauty standards and cut off my waist-length hair for a short pixie
3. My compassion for others
4. My intelligence
5. My ability to procrastinate until the last minute but still manage to scrap A's. Now that; that's a skill, mate.

I'm pretty moderate about my hair, though sometimes I'm bothered because it's pitch black hair. Other than that, my eyebrows and the rest of my facial features. I have monolid eyes and I have chubby cheeks so my face looks flat. :<
I can get along with different kinds of people, quiet people, funny people, popular people, average people, etc. I feel good to having a wider range of friends to talk to, laugh with, etc
I get all A's in my classes
I can relate to others
My intelligence

Last edited:
1. I have really nice hair, it's thick and curly and it's just a really nice texture and easy to put into cool styles.

2. My artistic abilities, I've dedicated myself to art for almost two decades and I really appreciate how much time I put into developing my skills.

3. I try my best to be a good person. I sometimes make mistakes, but I always try to pick myself back up and try to make things right.

4. My passion... when I get interested in things, I go full-steam ahead into embracing them, learning about them, and getting involved in them.

5. My dedication to self-care. I'm learning to say "no" when I need to, I'm learning to say "I need to take a break" when I need to, and I'm learning to let myself savour the good things that come my way.

I’m always changing who I am, what I do, but one thing remains the same: I work harder than everyone else to make sure I do better than them.

Not really anything tbh

I suppose I like that I can play piano really well, but even there I tell myself I'm not good enough so... idk.

Back