1. My long hair
2. My creativeness
3. My fashion sense
4. My perfect death glare
5. And my humorous sarcasm

Uhhh, I think that's it.

Last edited:
1. My dumb humor
2. That I don't feel defined by beauty standards and cut off my waist-length hair for a short pixie
3. My compassion for others
4. My intelligence
5. My ability to procrastinate until the last minute but still manage to scrap A's. Now that; that's a skill, mate.

I'm pretty moderate about my hair, though sometimes I'm bothered because it's pitch black hair. Other than that, my eyebrows and the rest of my facial features. I have monolid eyes and I have chubby cheeks so my face looks flat. :<
I can get along with different kinds of people, quiet people, funny people, popular people, average people, etc. I feel good to having a wider range of friends to talk to, laugh with, etc
I get all A's in my classes
I can relate to others
My intelligence

Last edited:
1. I have really nice hair, it's thick and curly and it's just a really nice texture and easy to put into cool styles.

2. My artistic abilities, I've dedicated myself to art for almost two decades and I really appreciate how much time I put into developing my skills.

3. I try my best to be a good person. I sometimes make mistakes, but I always try to pick myself back up and try to make things right.

4. My passion... when I get interested in things, I go full-steam ahead into embracing them, learning about them, and getting involved in them.

5. My dedication to self-care. I'm learning to say "no" when I need to, I'm learning to say "I need to take a break" when I need to, and I'm learning to let myself savour the good things that come my way.

I’m always changing who I am, what I do, but one thing remains the same: I work harder than everyone else to make sure I do better than them.

Not really anything tbh

I suppose I like that I can play piano really well, but even there I tell myself I'm not good enough so... idk.

Back