• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many rocks do you have in your town?

i've got 7, they aren't really in bad spots except one, but i kinda like the challenge of incorporating them into the town design, nonetheless.

i thought you couldn't have less than 5 rocks in a town tho?

I think I have 6, but at least 3 of them are in the worst places ever. Like right next to the plaza...whyyy?? :(

I have 7 rocks in my town (not counting the gem rock), all on the same side of the river and sharing that land with 5 ponds.

Too many! Well maybe not, I thiiiink.... 5-6 of them? It just feels like a ton of them because 3 of them are just a few space from one another right in front of where my retail and town hall are... so I had to work my paths around them and it's really irritating... But besides those three the other's are out of the way and I don't mind them really.

9 in my town Vista :(

I was very disappointed to find two of them in the same area together, I could have had a villager house sitting there. (They're right next to the cafe):mad:

My other town, Chocolat has the same amount...

only 2 because i hack (i wish you could have none but you need 2 or else it'll crash) but before hacking none of my towns had more than 5 i think

Back