How many rocks do you have in your town?

i've got 7, they aren't really in bad spots except one, but i kinda like the challenge of incorporating them into the town design, nonetheless.

i thought you couldn't have less than 5 rocks in a town tho?

I think I have 6, but at least 3 of them are in the worst places ever. Like right next to the plaza...whyyy?? :(

I have 7 rocks in my town (not counting the gem rock), all on the same side of the river and sharing that land with 5 ponds.

Too many! Well maybe not, I thiiiink.... 5-6 of them? It just feels like a ton of them because 3 of them are just a few space from one another right in front of where my retail and town hall are... so I had to work my paths around them and it's really irritating... But besides those three the other's are out of the way and I don't mind them really.

9 in my town Vista :(

I was very disappointed to find two of them in the same area together, I could have had a villager house sitting there. (They're right next to the cafe):mad:

My other town, Chocolat has the same amount...

only 2 because i hack (i wish you could have none but you need 2 or else it'll crash) but before hacking none of my towns had more than 5 i think

Back