• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Cuddly's Emergency Commissions!

Cuddly

A cuddly spider
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
tumblr_inline_okjyp1lQRH1r4jehe_540.png

tumblr_inline_okjyqft72r1r4jehe_540.png

I hope this is ok to do, but I am a struggling 24 year old living on my own and taking care of a beautiful 16 year old trans girl. I need Help paying for rent and food!

I lost my tablet pen while moving so I can only do Vectors currently. I can take any image, no matter the quality and turn it into a Vector file, which can be expanded or minimized to any size cleanly! Vectors are ideal for anything from banners to logos to emoticons. I also do color-ins along with drawing my own work. My price varies depending on difficulty of your request $10-$20. You can print my work on whatever you want. However, if you want changes made please message me! I will send an invoice when I start your commission.

Thank you for your time <3

EDIT: I accept Paypal or Venmo

Last edited:
Back