• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where are you from?

Which continent are you from?

• Total voters
I'm from southern Louisiana, perhaps the most racist place in the US?

My family is from Texas, where they now reside again as my father has retired from the military. I, however, live in New York City as of a year and a half ago and plan on living here full time after college.

And to those of you who live in Europe, I'll be living vicariously through you. I only lived in Germany for 3 years but it was the best 3 years of my life. I love Europe so much and hope to be able to retire there maybe when I'm old and grey.

Asia and South East Asia. I'm from South Korea but sometimes I say Cambodia, my other half, depending on where I am... it's easier to say I'm from Cambodia when I'm in south east Asia because my surname is not Korean and it's annoying to explain.

Last edited:
United States Of America. In Minnesota, near the Canadian border. Around here we like rock n roll, tacos, pizza, hockey and video games.

Back