• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just A Political Poll! No Commenting Please!

Who do you dislike the least?

• Hillary R. Clinton

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Donald J. Trump

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 59 60.2%
  • Other Republican/Democratic/Third Party Nominees

Votes: 8 8.2%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Hillary, Trump, Johnson, Stein, Bernie, Other Republican/Democratic/Third Party Nominees (that dropped out)? This is a basic poll that is not intended to cause arguments.

Please do not comment as there are already enough conversations on this forum about politics going on. Just on those other threads, I cannot do a poll like this.

It's simple, please vote in the poll and then see the results.

No commenting politics please!

Decrease Trump by two. Increase Bernie by two. Two individuals mis-read the question.

Last edited:
Haha, "illumanti confirmed"...

Nice eye you got there. ;)

Last edited:
That incredibly sucks. 66.6%, what do you mean? when you show up in polls, but then l-ea-eave.

No? Don't want a JB ring to it?

I'll fight you, but not fite you. lmao

I may be more green party than anything else but Jill is very underwhelming and unlikeable in my eyes however Bernie on the other hand is a gentleman.

Last edited:
(~BUMP~)

No one wants to vote Stein? Ok.

Vote please! It's your right as a TBT member.

Last edited:
isn't it the point of a thread to discuss and comment on things?

or is it just me...... >->

isn't it the point of a thread to discuss and comment on things?

or is it just me...... >->

It is but there are too many political threads going on. I can't do anything if you comment. I just wish for everyone not to.

(~BUMP~)

COME ON MAN WHERE ARE THE JILL STEIN VOTES! SHE IS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE CANDIDATE BY FAR. I LIKE HER LIPSTICK

yikes @ the results
my man bernie should be winnin this ;p
i forgot i wasn't supposed to comment but i've already written this much so

Back