Mafia Cop 9er mafia game! Please join! Starts right after we have enough players.

What are your preferred pronouns for the narrative part I’m writing?

• Total voters
Is your tiebreak rule still going to be randomized? Also when is this gonna have roles sent out?

Is your tiebreak rule still going to be randomized? Also when is this gonna have roles sent out?
I already got the roles, I just haven’t handed them out yet. Maybe tomorrow around 6am because ghost has gotten his phone so we will start tomorrow 3:30 pm.
Post automatically merged:

And I might change it so tie=no elim cuz I don’t want my brother to suffer from a d1 rand on his first game. But I’m in a game so it’ll have to wait for now.

I already got the roles, I just haven’t handed them out yet. Maybe tomorrow around 6am because ghost has gotten his phone so we will start tomorrow 3:30 pm.
Post automatically merged:

And I might change it so tie=no elim cuz I don’t want my brother to suffer from a d1 rand on his first game. But I’m in a game so it’ll have to wait for now.
tie should be a randomized elimination. your personal feelings over a player should not be a factor in your hosting

+3 to what Dan said. Though I understand your trauma from getting the rough end of a day 1 tie miselimination twice in a row b100.

...which shouldn't keep happening in these 9 player games smh. :cautious:

+3 to what Dan said. Though I understand your trauma from getting the rough end of a day 1 tie miselimination twice in a row b100.

...which shouldn't keep happening in these 9 player games smh. :cautious:

🤨

🤨

I'm only responsible for the second half of the trauma and was self preserving!!!

Back