Mafia Cop 9er mafia game! Please join! Starts right after we have enough players.

What are your preferred pronouns for the narrative part I’m writing?

• Total voters
Great. Just two more and we’ll be ready. But the package hasn’t come yet.

Count me in! I missed the last game and would love to (hopefully) get better at town and FINALLY get a vanilla town role for the first time 😭

Once we get enough players, I’ll post the narrative to reveal the special guest. Then I’ll lock the thread until the guest arrives and when it unlocks the day has started. Feel free to give feedback on the narrative when the game starts.
Post automatically merged:

@Biancasbotique I noticed you responded to the poll, sorry if this is pushy, but does that mean you’re joining?

Last edited:
i'll in why not however, you must know that I am hosting a game and my attention might seem divided if you are okay with that.

i'll in why not however, you must know that I am hosting a game and my attention might seem divided if you are okay with that.
It’s ok.

We only need one more player, so that’s fine.

Ok. I’m gonna post the narrative tomorrow. So it’ll leave room for any remaining questions.

Or do you want the reveal now?

Last edited:
Here is the pregame narrative:

A giant frog hopped outside the grocery store, crushing everything in its path, as blooming pushed a cart through the store. “Hmm, lucky charms! Don’t mind it I do.” She thought aloud. She rolled her cart to the checkout and paid for the food. As she exited the building, she heard the loud stomping sound, and when she looked up, she saw the frog. “What the…? Oh NO!” She exclaimed, but it was too late for her. The frog hippity-hopped onto her, leaving only her shopping list behind…

“Listen up recruits!” Geoni yelled. “Apocalypse is nigh, and we need a plan! As many of you have probably noticed, a number of extremely odd occurrences have been happening around town. We need to stop them. We have word that two traitors have started this, and it’s up to all of us to uncover who. If we don’t, well, you all know what happened to blooming.”

“Sir!” A random person shouted. “I think we found the traitors agenda!” He handed geoni the paper.

Geoni examined it for a moment. “This isn’t an agenda!” He shouted. “This is blooming’s shopping list! Into the hole with you!” He chucked the poor man into a wormhole, and the wormhole closed up. “Oh, and in case you were wondering, that’s been here the whole time.”

“Sir, I have a question!” Miss misty said loudly.

“Yes?” Geoni said.

“How do we know you aren’t one of the traitors?” She asked.

“That is a great question…which I…don’t really have an answer to.”

Miss Misty rolled her eyes, unsatisfied with his response.

“What about the new recruit?!” Betsy blurted. “Aren’t you going to address him?”

“Ah, I almost forgot. NEW RECRUIT!!!” Geoni bellowed, making everyone jump. “What is your name?”

“Uh…G-ghost, sir…” He replied, sweating. “I’m blooming’s b-brother.”

“Are you ready to go onto that battlefield and avenge your sister? Even knowing you might die?”

“Uh…” Ghost said nervously, clearly having second thoughts. “…maybe???”

“Great! Everyone, this is ghost! He’s going to be on the team now!”

The room erupted into cheers.

———

Droqen looked through his binoculars, assessing all danger in the area. “Hmph!” He growled. “Everyone else is working on strategies and stuff and we got the lookout team!”

“Hey, I don’t like it either, but that’s just the way it goes.” Sheep villager said.

“Incoming! Giant dog! It’s…stopping to poo. Huh. Never mind, Coast is clear, but that dog just destroyed New York. Should we be worried?” Tessa said.

“Uh, yeah!” Bianca said. “We should definitely be worried! That’s really bad! Hang on, is that a ufo?”

“Guys, we can’t be seen!” Armadillo said. “Everyone, get back to the bunker! The general needs to know about this…”

Last edited:
Unlocking the thread for feedback on the narrative. I really wanna hear what you guys think. I will repost it when the game officially starts so everyone can see.

I think the narrative is fine!

I do recommend not having a poll for votes in the voting thread though since you can't track who voted what that way to make reads and it's a bit chaotic anyway.

I just realized voting rules aren't written anywhere, might want to sort those out too before we start.

Back