• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

43rd Canadian Federal Election (October 21st, 2019)

What party are you leaning towards so far?

• Liberal Party of Canada

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Conservative Party of Canada

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • New Democratic Party

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Green Party of Canada

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Bloc Quebecois

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • People's Party of Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i forgot the vote compass quiz was a thing so i finally took it

New Democratic Party of Canada (NDP) 87%
Green Party of Canada (GP) 81%
Liberal Party of Canada (LPC) 66%
Conservative Party of Canada (CPC) 29%

I'm torn between NDP, Liberal or Green. Anyone but Conservative for me. I don't agree with the majority of what they want to do.

I'm torn between NDP, Liberal or Green. Anyone but Conservative for me. I don't agree with the majority of what they want to do.

I’m curious, what things do the conservatives want to do that you disagree with?

This is my first time being able to vote in an election, but oh golly... tough one. Can't say I'd ever see myself voting Conservative. Probably will have to do some strategic voting, even if it's not for my favourite party.

Let's go Green Party! #MetalStraws

Last edited:
Bump! We're getting closer.

If you want to hear more from the main leaders, all four of them have participated in an excellent interview show with the CBC. Check them out below:

The official English leader's debate will be live on Monday at 4PM Pacific / 7PM Eastern with all six party leaders including...

• Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau
  • Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer
  • NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh
  • Green Party Leader Elizabeth May
  • Bloc Quebecois Leader Yves-Francois Blanchet
  • People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier

This will be the best way to get an idea of each leader and what their party has to offer if you haven't heard much about the election so far!

Watch it here:

Bump! The debate starts in a few minutes!

As someone who's not Canadian and has not paid particular interest to Canadian elections until this one, I enjoy the debate format a lot more than how the United States has done this election cycle. It's so much more organized (actually having a timer for each speaking point) and interesting (having candidates asking other candidates questions). The United States debates have just been five people talking over one another and the moderators failing to keep everyone under control. Other than this Maxine dude, this Canadian debate has been very civil.

Last edited:
ADVANCED VOTING BEGINS TODAY!!!

Sorry for the giant annoying text. But it's true -- advanced voting is open starting today and you can vote on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday this weekend!! Polls are open from 9am to 9pm local time everywhere.

To find your assigned polling station, check online here. And here's the ID you will need.

Don’t forget to vote!! Alex and I just voted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don?t forget to vote!! Alex and I just voted!

i just voted! if you're legal age to vote but haven't registered still, you can register at the polling station! you can also vote with a voucher if you don't have all the required documents to vote - i still haven't gotten my new ID with my address so my mom vouched for me, all i needed was my health card

I still don't know who to vote for...PANIC. Here's to last minute research!

EVERYONE WHO CAN, GO OUT THERE AND VOTE! GO GO GO!

Last edited:
Back