• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It's not Christmas anymore.

Well damn, you're actually right lol. The only reference to the 12 days that I've ever heard is the song about getting stuff for 12 days, so you can't blame me too much. I still enjoy getting a rise out of people though ;)

ahahaha im not a dumbass guys im just trolling lol ecksdee xDD

I don't really care what people do.

Ah, so that's why you've made a thread continuously urging people to stop celebrating and why you've brought that scroogery to other pre-existing threads other than this one as well. I get it now!

Ah, so that's why you've made a thread continuously urging people to stop celebrating and why you've brought that scroogery to other pre-existing threads other than this one as well. I get it now!

I guess I should clarify a little more. I'm not personally offended or anything like that when people do whatever they do around this time of year, but that doesn't mean I'm totally oblivious to it and don't pay attention. I don't have a stake in Christmas; it's not even my holiday. That doesn't mean I can't be confused and amused by what a gigantic ****show the holiday has become and more importantly how fake people get around this time of the year. I'd rather be a scrooge around the holidays than be a scrooge the other 11 months of the year and a merry jolly soul for 1 month.

Who are you to tell us to quit our xmas decorations :3?

yes im being really edgy rn

Last edited:
PDOTxwj.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

aha, but it's finally Epiphany, so now Red Cat is right... time to stop caroling and get off his lawn, peeps...

There are still plenty of decorations up around my neighborhood, we've be slowly taking down our indoor decor through the last week, our tree came down two days ago.

At least you don't live next to that guy who starts putting up his hundreds of lights in July or whatever. As much as I love Christmas, that would drive me nuts.

why take down christmas lights its the only thing thats comforting about winter or else the rest of it is cold and dead. i understand when the snows gone but ill die if i have to see nothing but snow

My family usually keep our house lights up all year round. We are just that lazy xD

Last edited:
I always leave all my Christmas stuff up until January 3rd. My sister's birthday is on January 2nd and she LOVES Christmas so I leave it up for her.

That being said... According to the Liturgical calendar Christmas doesn't actually start until the evening of the 24th and continues for 12 days. The time before that is Advent. So from a technical standpoint Christmas is not over until at least January 6th. ^-^

LOL. The OP reminds me so much of my irl friend. Every wreath we pass by, she'll say a date to which it need to be removed by, lmao. I've seen people have their Christmas decorations left up until July, and the only thing the people did was throw American flags on top of those reindeer decorations that light up in the yard :)

Back