• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling [CLOSED] ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ Neko's Cycling ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeNeko

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
[CLOSED] ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ Neko's Cycling ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

CLOSED FOR NOW.

vvv OLD INFORMATION vvv

tumblr_inline_mfxa30lx661rd20bk.gif

Hiya! I just got my second copy today and I'm starting a cycling town until I decide how I want my second town to look ~
This will be my first ever cycling town, so please bear with me ^~^

Town Name: Ikigai
Mayor: Neko
Town Fruit: Oranges

CURRENT VILLAGERS:

Rosie (Keeping for now) - Tier 1
Rudy - Tier 2
Dotty - Tier 3
Lobo - Tier 3
Margie - Tier 4
Gigi - Tier 5
Curly - Tier 5
Phil - Tier 5
Anchovy - Tier 5

RULES:

1. From now on, I WILL NOT be taking lurkers/reservations. Its just easier for me to adopt out villagers on a first come first serve basis.

2. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ON ALL VILLAGERS.

3. I will be auto-voiding villagers tier 4-5, UNLESS they have been lurked/someone offered to buy/adopt them.

4. I will be selling my villagers using this tier list, since it seems to be the most reliable ^^;

Tier 1: 50 TBT
Tier 2: 30 TBT
Tier 3: 20 TBT
Tier 4: 10 TBT
Tier 5: Free

5. Please be respectful to me/other posters of the thread please!

LURKERS:

ddalgi - Willow, Nate, Coco
pokefox - Stitches
Reyrey - Francine, Marshal
Abbaba - Mitzi
YFourteen - Deirdre
k.k.lucario - Lobo
MaddisonGamer0 - Kiki, Marshal, Tom

tumblr_inline_mfxa30lx661rd20bk.gif

Last edited:
Awesome - good luck with your cycling town!

May I please lurk for Willow, Nate, and Coco? Thanks!

Could I lurk for Meurnge? And is there any way to reserve a villager?

Yup, you can lurk for her, and I haven't decided if I wanna do reservations or not yet, I just want to get the hang of a cycling thread first. ~

You should do reservations and charge 1 - 5 TBT per reservation. They're quite popular for cycle threads. One time in a thread I was 2nd in line for a villager and waited until the first person got it then waited until they got the villager again which they did and I got the villager. ( it was shep btw ) EDIT: if you do lurkers those are good as well. But I don't think people normally charge for those. If you do reservations I'll send you some bells to pay for reserving.

Last edited:
Lurking for Merengue?

Sure, you got it.

Can I lurk for Mitzi, please? :)

Yes!

You should do reservations and charge 1 - 5 TBT per reservation. They're quite popular for cycle threads. One time in a thread I was 2nd in line for a villager and waited until the first person got it then waited until they got the villager again which they did and I got the villager. ( it was shep btw ) EDIT: if you do lurkers those are good as well. But I don't think people normally charge for those. If you do reservations I'll send you some bells to pay for reserving.

I've been thinking about it, but I still haven't had my first person in boxes. I just wanna cycle a few people out first before I decide if I want reservations or not.

May I lurk for Deirdre?

Yes. :)

I have enough to pay for merengue. I'll give you a 5 bell tip bc she's my dreamie if trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back