ZoeNeko

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
[CLOSED] ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ Neko's Cycling ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

CLOSED FOR NOW.

vvv OLD INFORMATION vvv

tumblr_inline_mfxa30lx661rd20bk.gif

Hiya! I just got my second copy today and I'm starting a cycling town until I decide how I want my second town to look ~
This will be my first ever cycling town, so please bear with me ^~^

Town Name: Ikigai
Mayor: Neko
Town Fruit: Oranges

CURRENT VILLAGERS:

Rosie (Keeping for now) - Tier 1
Rudy - Tier 2
Dotty - Tier 3
Lobo - Tier 3
Margie - Tier 4
Gigi - Tier 5
Curly - Tier 5
Phil - Tier 5
Anchovy - Tier 5

RULES:

1. From now on, I WILL NOT be taking lurkers/reservations. Its just easier for me to adopt out villagers on a first come first serve basis.

2. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ON ALL VILLAGERS.

3. I will be auto-voiding villagers tier 4-5, UNLESS they have been lurked/someone offered to buy/adopt them.

4. I will be selling my villagers using this tier list, since it seems to be the most reliable ^^;

Tier 1: 50 TBT
Tier 2: 30 TBT
Tier 3: 20 TBT
Tier 4: 10 TBT
Tier 5: Free

5. Please be respectful to me/other posters of the thread please!

LURKERS:

ddalgi - Willow, Nate, Coco
pokefox - Stitches
Reyrey - Francine, Marshal
Abbaba - Mitzi
YFourteen - Deirdre
k.k.lucario - Lobo
MaddisonGamer0 - Kiki, Marshal, Tom

tumblr_inline_mfxa30lx661rd20bk.gif

Last edited:
Awesome - good luck with your cycling town!

May I please lurk for Willow, Nate, and Coco? Thanks!

Could I lurk for Meurnge? And is there any way to reserve a villager?

Yup, you can lurk for her, and I haven't decided if I wanna do reservations or not yet, I just want to get the hang of a cycling thread first. ~

You should do reservations and charge 1 - 5 TBT per reservation. They're quite popular for cycle threads. One time in a thread I was 2nd in line for a villager and waited until the first person got it then waited until they got the villager again which they did and I got the villager. ( it was shep btw ) EDIT: if you do lurkers those are good as well. But I don't think people normally charge for those. If you do reservations I'll send you some bells to pay for reserving.

Last edited:
Lurking for Merengue?

Sure, you got it.

Can I lurk for Mitzi, please? :)

Yes!

You should do reservations and charge 1 - 5 TBT per reservation. They're quite popular for cycle threads. One time in a thread I was 2nd in line for a villager and waited until the first person got it then waited until they got the villager again which they did and I got the villager. ( it was shep btw ) EDIT: if you do lurkers those are good as well. But I don't think people normally charge for those. If you do reservations I'll send you some bells to pay for reserving.

I've been thinking about it, but I still haven't had my first person in boxes. I just wanna cycle a few people out first before I decide if I want reservations or not.

May I lurk for Deirdre?

Yes. :)

I have enough to pay for merengue. I'll give you a 5 bell tip bc she's my dreamie if trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back