Cycling [CLOSED] ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ Neko's Cycling ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pay 50tbt for Merengue when shes in boxes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe 75-100tbt to ensure I get her r something? lol

I can pay 115 bells for her. Btw my birthday is soon so I'd be happy to get her~

You're talking about the website currency, right? The website has a currency called bells, I have 523, it's underneath the profile picture... if you're talking about in-game bells, Merengue is worth about 10mil

You're talking about the website currency, right? The website has a currency called bells, I have 523, it's underneath the profile picture... if you're talking about in-game bells, Merengue is worth about 10mil

Yeah TBT I know about that...

You have way more bells than me. You'd probably win her. You can have her I'll try finding another merengue before my birthday.. I also really hate making enemies so you can have her..

Last edited:
I won't pay too much if she's auctioned off, there's definitely going to be more Merengues being sold off, there seems to be a lot in cycling towns so you can take this one, I'm not too desperate lol

Last edited:
I won't pay too much if she's auctioned off, there's definitely going to be more Merengues being sold off, there seems to be a lot in cycling towns so you can take this one, I'm not too desperate lol

Aw omg ty! If you need anything like hybrids or bushes just ask me. I get a lot from TTing and seeing Leif. The garden shop.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting villagers out of my town, everyone. I have TTed almost 3 months, and NO ONE has pinged to move. I feel like giving up but I'll keep trying, if anyone has any tips that would be great.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting villagers out of my town, everyone. I have TTed almost 3 months, and NO ONE has pinged to move. I feel like giving up but I'll keep trying, if anyone has any tips that would be great.

Skip 2 days and talk to villagers about 'rumours'

I no longer need Pierce.

Make your you have 100 percent approval and town permit. Also talk to the villagers until someone pings since it is a new town.

Woooo, Cherry is in boxes!!!
I will be holding her until 12 AM est.
Also, I will now be adding everyone who recently asked to lurk on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back