• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello everyone (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Milpou

Meow (・ω<)☆
Bells
Tasty Cake
Hi guys! I came to this forum on Monday, but only now I started studying it in detail ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝ So hello again :)
I learned about Animal Crossing when New Horizons came out. But honestly, I don’t like it that much, I prefer old games, they give off a special vibe. So now I have actively started playing New Leaf, and in the future I want to try the wild world. Haha, honestly I thought that forums no longer exist or that very few people communicate, BUT how many wonderful people sit here and communicate on a common topic!
Animal crossing has truly become my favorite game, and now that I have found a forum of like-minded people, I am truly happy!
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆​

Let's chat some more :)
P.S. Sorry for my English, it's not my native language) I'm trying (`ー´)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you're enjoying it here so far! 😊🎉

It's interesting that you've gone back to play New Leaf after being introduced with New Horizons! That's definitely something I'd like to do, too. Do you have any favourite Animal Crossing villagers?

Since you prefer older games, are there any in particular that are favourites for you? 😊

Welcome to the forums! Hope you're enjoying it here so far! 😊🎉

It's interesting that you've gone back to play New Leaf after being introduced with New Horizons! That's definitely something I'd like to do, too. Do you have any favourite Animal Crossing villagers?

Since you prefer older games, are there any in particular that are favourites for you? 😊
O o from the old games I love Mario and Pokemon. ヽ(°〇°)ノ I also have the Sims 3 and the first Lego games. (Lego world in my heart) And also tomodachi life! Who is my favorite resident? Look at my avatar ^^^

Hiii, belated welcome to the forums! I hope you’re having fun here so far! 💕

It’s valid that you weren’t a huge fan of New Horizons when you played it! I like it, but honestly I kind of prefer the older games (especially New Leaf) as well. I definitely recommend Wild World if you’re able to find a copy of it! It was my first Animal Crossing game, and it’s so incredibly fun! The vibes of it are unmatched, truly. 💕

I love your avatar so much! I actually got Roald on my New Horizons island recently, and I think of that picture of him every time I see him, LOL. He’s such a cutie!

Also, your English is perfect! I honestly wouldn’t know that English isn’t your native language if you hadn’t said. ☺️

Hiii, belated welcome to the forums! I hope you’re having fun here so far! 💕

It’s valid that you weren’t a huge fan of New Horizons when you played it! I like it, but honestly I kind of prefer the older games (especially New Leaf) as well. I definitely recommend Wild World if you’re able to find a copy of it! It was my first Animal Crossing game, and it’s so incredibly fun! The vibes of it are unmatched, truly. 💕

I love your avatar so much! I actually got Roald on my New Horizons island recently, and I think of that picture of him every time I see him, LOL. He’s such a cutie!

Also, your English is perfect! I honestly wouldn’t know that English isn’t your native language if you hadn’t said. ☺️
Thank you! I'll definitely try Wild World, only now the fans are translating it into my language and I'm waiting :) But as for English, this is not so. For me, writing a message here is like a little exam. I write 50% myself, 50% with a translator. Roald is cute (=^ ◡ ^=)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. Animal Crossing really is the perfect stress-reliever game.

Back