• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Flower?

What's Your Favorite Flower?

• Rose

Votes: 39 26.4%
  • Jacob's Ladder

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Carnation

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Tulip

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Lily

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Violet

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Pansy

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
Thanks to EVERYONE who voted and replied :) And I apologize for not including dandelions!

Jacob's Ladders because they're so pretty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like jacob's ladders the most but I feel like I should technically be voting for lilies- i like jacobs ladders because they look like lilies of the valley and theyre my favorite
Jacobs Ladders are supposed to be the Lily of the Valley, it was a translation mistake I think, in HHD it's called lily of the valley now.

I chose Pansies because there where a lot of pansies in my town when I first started, and I really liked the white ones. I always wore one in my hair, now it's been replaced with a lucky clover.

I voted roses; I love the design and how lovely they look in all the colors. Tulips are a close second for the same reasons!

The roses; they look nice in any platform or game (WW or ACNL) and they come in very pretty colors! The blue and gold have to be my favorite rose colors but they all look good. A second for me would be the carnations. They share the same reasons as the roses and I just have more of them in my town for some reason

Last edited:
Rose, because I love the different colours they come in...my personal favourite being black ones.

Definitely lilies! All of the colors look nice, but I like black and white lilies especially.

Carnations and Jacob's ladders are my favorites. I like how elegant and delicate the carnations look and how they seem to have a bit of a glow to them. Jacob's ladders are just so pretty and cute, and it's nice that they look so different to the other flowers. Jacob's ladders bring nice variation.

My ultimate favorite is the dandelion, though, or rather, dandelion puffs. I just love them! It's a shame they're not permanent.

Last edited:
I like roses the most because of their colour variety, but I'm also very fond of white and purple violets. Jacob's Ladders are nice too but I don't think I'd have a town full of them, they're prettier in moderation and more effective as centre pieces to arrangements.

orange cosmos. they look like wildflowers that would likely spring up anywhere. I also like most white flowers in the game. I'm kinda thinking I want to make my town completely white and purple or something.

I voted jacob ladder because are little and simple
but in reality my favorite flowers are dandelions ^_^
I love the little animation related to them

Last edited:
I chose Jacob's Ladders because they are so beautiful and I love their color and their shape and how they're droopy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

orange cosmos. they look like wildflowers that would likely spring up anywhere. I also like most white flowers in the game. I'm kinda thinking I want to make my town completely white and purple or something.

My town is going to be completely white and purple, it's like that around my house but most of the town is empty and barren because I still have a lot to do on the town.

carnations! they just look really complex and delicately lovely. all the layers make me happy. also, i like that they're a bit hard to get because that means you gotta work for them if you like them, but they are symmetrical unlike jacob's ladders whoop

Back