• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite holiday?

Favourite holiday?

• Total voters
Christmas and haloween. Haloween is brilliant for the horror movies and the overall creepy feel it has. But I also love Christmas, have such lovely memories of it from when I was a kid. Haloween isn't done massively over here, although I'll be hopefully holding a party on the evening

My family ain't religious, but we still celebrate Christmas if that makes any sense? It's probably one of the only holidays where you can see all of your family/extended-family together because everyone gets a few days off! I love everything about Christmas, the lights, the mood, the family meal, the gifts, the snow, just about everything!!!

I'm an atheist, but I celebrate Christmas too for all the reasons you said and none of the religious ones! ^-^

December 25th.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Christmas and haloween. Haloween is brilliant for the horror movies and the overall creepy feel it has. But I also love Christmas, have such lovely memories of it from when I was a kid. Haloween isn't done massively over here, although I'll be hopefully holding a party on the evening

There's two L's in Halloween and this is hurting me.

Sorry. >.<

Dunno maybe easter because you get crapton of candy.. not much for holidays if it involves awk family dinners

Halloween, I'm not expected to be happy and I don't feel disappointed when I'm not.
It's also the only holiday when people are showing interesting specials and programs.

Halloween! It's the most fun and you don't get made fun of for cosplay!

I like the idea of Halloween, but I've never actually done anything exciting on it so I don't really care too much about it. So, my vote goes to Christmas!

Halloween and Christmas are my favorites. I love all things spooky so for me everyday is Halloween. And I love giving gifts on Christmas so I am always really excited for it as well.

Christmas is my favorite, I love all the decorations, getting presents, watching Christmas movies, wearing cozy warm pajamas. I just wish it snowed here on Christmas.

Christmas
I love drinking hot chocolate while watching it snow outside.
I love the festive atmosphere
I love the friendliness and games.
But what I love most?

The gifts. The damn gifts.

I need my Nintendo Switch and Splatoon 2 for Christmas so I can be a true weeb :p (Time to work hard in HS ;-;)

Back