• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~Why Do You Live?~

Why Do You Live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk man to be honest i wanna end it soon

i guess to make my family happy

I'd like to think I have a purpose, working in healthcare I'd like to think that I've touched the lives of many and given people the chance to reflect on this very question.

You could say I live to help others live.

But yes I live to enjoy life because who knows what comes after life.

idk really

why is anyone alive
I mean what's the point of human life
*zones out*

I live because I've been given this life and therefore I'm meant to do something with it.

Because I'm selfish and even though I don't have a real purpose I'm still going to use this planet's resources.

Because i believe life will get better. So far, it hasn't. I got a few years before i have nothing left to live for.

Because my body is programmed to prevent death whenever possible.

Also because who would save all the rats if I wasn't around?

I believe that incarnation is something possible in the afterlife, and that with each life we go through, we learn more about our soul and we get closer and closer to a kind of nirvana, I suppose. I have no way of knowing whether this is my first life or my hundredth, but either way I live simply to live, and experience things, and hopefully have a happy existence even when I'm not here anymore.

Oh I ask myself this on a regular basis. I will just vote I don't know...as I really don't. Technically I shouldn't still be alive. Only as recently as 20 years ago with the condition I have I wouldn't still be living as there was no treatment back then. Came so near to death on one ocassion with this. Was only by luck more than anything that they managed to keep me here.
Kind of been left without any purpose...I guess I could say I'm living for my family but that wouldn't be quite true. It's just out of habit more than anything I think ;)

Back